posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default SAILING for @%^&^&**&^ sake

wrote:
I thought this was a sailing discussion group, not some quasi politico
group with agendas that should be elsewhere !!!!
It's spring damn it ` drop the heady [ think you know it all s*** } and
talk about some sailing...........
Hell, i've got a hole in my bottom waiting for the keel to dry out from
a leak - and you guys probably have healthy boats ready to sail. Lets
here about it, jezzzzzzzzz

sigh....another newbie in need of eduacation...someone explain,
please...100's of boats out on the Neuse this weekend...whole river was
a-flutter....