Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default PDF Survey

Ohara's sospender recharge question got me thinking.

1. What PDF do you use/prefer for
a. Fishing.
b. Cruise speed.
c. Sleeping on the boat
d. Hot weather
e. Cool/cold weather

Does anybody keep more than one PDF aboard for these different
conditions?

How do you test inflatables?
Seems you would want to know it will work when you go in the drink.

For the boating I've done we always just had floating cushions aboard,
but that was lakes where you could probably swim ashore in a pinch.
When I get my boat and get on the ocean I'll probably want to be
wearing a PDF at all time.
Is that what you guys do?

--Vic

Survey things Gordon Cruising 9 May 15th 08 01:52 PM
Survey Eisboch General 17 April 3rd 08 01:46 PM
New survey Frank Boettcher ASA 15 June 4th 06 01:44 AM
Please help with a UseNet survey Director General 3 November 21st 05 01:48 AM
Do-it-yourself survey. How? Look for what? Tony Van Boat Building 1 August 2nd 04 02:21 AM