Default The Meltdown............

On Sep 22, 8:24*am, A Real Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 21, 9:58 pm, JimH wrote:
On Sep 20, 9:39 pm, JimH wrote:

...........of rec.boats is happening before our eyes.
Tonight proves it.
As I have said repeatedly.............RIP rec.boats.
After contributions today from Tom Francis (whatever your other
handles were besides ShortWave), *Eisboch, JohnH/John Herring, DK/Dan
Krueger, LoogyPicker, Mike, JustWaitA/Scotty and others .....the
meltdown is complete. *Nice going guys.

RIP rec.boats

And the question that begs to be answered......Why are you here?

JimH posts about his boat and boating once in a while. You just post
dreck, justwaitaloogy. Why are *you* here? Is it a requirement of your
parole that you demonstrate your utter, complete stupidity every day
with your posts here? At that, you are succeeding.

--http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6

I'm here because there are quite a few intelligent open minded people
that I can converse with. You know the ones, those who don't
constantly call others names because they've been proving a liar?
Speaking of stupidity, let's rehash your statements about houses rated
for certain wind speeds, shall we?

Meltdown! hk General 0 August 7th 08 08:21 PM
Meltdown Capt. Rob ASA 7 August 16th 06 06:51 PM
Impending RB meltdown! Bob Crantz ASA 5 August 16th 06 12:03 PM
Propane Sniffer Meltdown aroostifer Cruising 13 June 9th 05 01:58 PM