posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Meltdown

Looks like Bob C. is melting down. He's now posting links to different
boats and who knew the helm wasn't part of the cockpit? That means
every most boats under 40 feet have really tiny cockpits!
Someone get a roll of Bounty to soak up what's left of Bob C.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Designed for pygmies!

Cockpit of 6 feet!

Headroom of only 6 feet!

Do your sailing guests pile out of that thing like clowns out of the little
car at the circus?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Headroom of only 6 feet!

Yes, Bob. Take it easy. Take some pills. The link to the First 285 does
indeed show headroom of only 6'2.
That's good work, Bob. Now find someplace quiet to relax. You'll be
okay...maybe.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

Headroom of only 6 feet!

Yes, Bob. Take it easy. Take some pills. The link to the First 285 does
indeed show headroom of only 6'2.
That's good work, Bob. Now find someplace quiet to relax. You'll be
okay...maybe.

RB
35s5
NY

The same link shows 6' of headroom in the 35s5. Is that an error? I was very
surprised to see the 35s5 has such a tiny cockpit. Did they film "Being John
Malkovich" on that boat? That boat is like the death box the North Koreans
locked me up in when I was captured during the Korean War.

Lloyd Bonifide

posted to alt.sailing.asa

The same link shows 6' of headroom in the 35s5. Is that an error?

According to the 35s5 specs, headroom is 6'3. Useless for me since I'm
6'3. Everyone else can stand up below though.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Nutsy,

I'd like to take this opporturenitiy

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Just randomly checking one of Boobsprit's posts, I see:

"Capt" Rob wrote:
According to the 35s5 specs, headroom is 6'3. Useless for me since I'm
6'3. Everyone else can stand up below though.

From the wording of this statement, it looks like Bubbles
doesn't know what the headroom of a Beneteau 35s5 is of his
own direct knowledge.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

. ..

"Capt" Rob wrote:
According to the 35s5 specs, headroom is 6'3. Useless for me since I'm
6'3. Everyone else can stand up below though.

From the wording of this statement, it looks like Bubbles doesn't know
what the headroom of a Beneteau 35s5 is of his own direct knowledge.

DSK

He has even resorted to lying about the cockpit size. He's going to burn in
hell!

Amen!

Impending RB meltdown! Bob Crantz ASA 5 August 16th 06 12:03 PM
Propane Sniffer Meltdown aroostifer Cruising 13 June 9th 05 01:58 PM