Default Dah'lings, Let's Extend It Indefinitely

Hello Dah'lings, the Ignore-the-Small-Penis-Fatty Campaign has been
working so well, let's extend it indefinitely. Don't fall for the
Condom Puppets. You can tell it's driving him absolutely crazy.

On Sep 15, 2:58*pm, Carilyn wrote:
Hello Dah'lings, the Ignore-the-Small-Penis-Fatty Campaign has been
working so well, let's extend it indefinitely. *Don't fall for the
Condom Puppets. *You can tell it's driving him absolutely crazy.

I agree.

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:58:15 -0700 (PDT), Carilyn
wrote:

Hello Dah'lings, the Ignore-the-Small-Penis-Fatty Campaign has been
working so well, let's extend it indefinitely. Don't fall for the
Condom Puppets. You can tell it's driving him absolutely crazy.

Agreed.
--
John H.

On Sep 15, 1:58*pm, Carilyn wrote:
Hello Dah'lings, the Ignore-the-Small-Penis-Fatty Campaign has been
working so well, let's extend it indefinitely. *Don't fall for the
Condom Puppets. *You can tell it's driving him absolutely crazy.

I'm in! How 'bout it everybody? Will you renew your pledge?

camacdonaldiii wrote:
On Sep 15, 1:58 pm, Carilyn wrote:
Hello Dah'lings, the Ignore-the-Small-Penis-Fatty Campaign has been
working so well, let's extend it indefinitely. Don't fall for the
Condom Puppets. You can tell it's driving him absolutely crazy.

I'm in! How 'bout it everybody? Will you renew your pledge?

Don't need no steeenkin pledge. The pleasure gained from watching him
make an ass of himself is worth the price of admission.
Senior Member

On Sep 15, 5:58*pm, jim wrote:
camacdonaldiii wrote:
On Sep 15, 1:58 pm, Carilyn wrote:
Hello Dah'lings, the Ignore-the-Small-Penis-Fatty Campaign has been
working so well, let's extend it indefinitely. *Don't fall for the
Condom Puppets. *You can tell it's driving him absolutely crazy.

I'm in! *How 'bout it everybody? *Will you renew your pledge?

Don't need no steeenkin pledge. The pleasure gained from watching him
make an ass of himself is worth the price of admission.

I'm in.. I wonder if JamesGang, Wayne, Dick, and the rest will get in?

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:41:33 -0700 (PDT), camacdonaldiii
wrote:

On Sep 15, 1:58*pm, Carilyn wrote:
Hello Dah'lings, the Ignore-the-Small-Penis-Fatty Campaign has been
working so well, let's extend it indefinitely. *Don't fall for the
Condom Puppets. *You can tell it's driving him absolutely crazy.

I'm in! How 'bout it everybody? Will you renew your pledge?

What a bunch of girl scouts!

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:58:47 -0400, jim wrote:

camacdonaldiii wrote:
On Sep 15, 1:58 pm, Carilyn wrote:
Hello Dah'lings, the Ignore-the-Small-Penis-Fatty Campaign has been
working so well, let's extend it indefinitely. Don't fall for the
Condom Puppets. You can tell it's driving him absolutely crazy.

I'm in! How 'bout it everybody? Will you renew your pledge?

Don't need no steeenkin pledge. The pleasure gained from watching him
make an ass of himself is worth the price of admission.

CAmacDonald is going to be SO disappointed. Next he was going to ask
if you girls all wanted to make some smores!