BoatBanter.com

-   -   Dah'lings, Let's Extend It Indefinitely (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/98037-dahlings-lets-extend-indefinitely.html)

Carilyn September 15th 08 07:58 PM

Dah'lings, Let's Extend It Indefinitely

Hello Dah'lings, the Ignore-the-Small-Penis-Fatty Campaign has been
working so well, let's extend it indefinitely. Don't fall for the
Condom Puppets. You can tell it's driving him absolutely crazy.

A Boater[_2_] September 15th 08 08:08 PM

wrote:
On Sep 15, 2:58 pm, Carilyn wrote:
Hello Dah'lings, the Ignore-the-Small-Penis-Fatty Campaign has been
working so well, let's extend it indefinitely. Don't fall for the
Condom Puppets. You can tell it's driving him absolutely crazy.

I agree.

When you turds combine forces, you know what you get?
A pile of turds.

John H.[_5_] September 15th 08 10:03 PM

Dah'lings, Let's Extend It Indefinitely

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:58:15 -0700 (PDT), Carilyn
wrote:

Hello Dah'lings, the Ignore-the-Small-Penis-Fatty Campaign has been
working so well, let's extend it indefinitely. Don't fall for the
Condom Puppets. You can tell it's driving him absolutely crazy.

Agreed.
--
John H.

camacdonaldiii September 15th 08 10:41 PM

On Sep 15, 1:58*pm, Carilyn wrote:
Hello Dah'lings, the Ignore-the-Small-Penis-Fatty Campaign has been
working so well, let's extend it indefinitely. *Don't fall for the
Condom Puppets. *You can tell it's driving him absolutely crazy.

I'm in! How 'bout it everybody? Will you renew your pledge?

jim[_7_] September 15th 08 10:58 PM

camacdonaldiii wrote:
On Sep 15, 1:58 pm, Carilyn wrote:
Hello Dah'lings, the Ignore-the-Small-Penis-Fatty Campaign has been
working so well, let's extend it indefinitely. Don't fall for the
Condom Puppets. You can tell it's driving him absolutely crazy.

I'm in! How 'bout it everybody? Will you renew your pledge?

Don't need no steeenkin pledge. The pleasure gained from watching him
make an ass of himself is worth the price of admission.

[email protected] September 15th 08 11:11 PM

On Sep 15, 5:58*pm, jim wrote:
camacdonaldiii wrote:
On Sep 15, 1:58 pm, Carilyn wrote:
Hello Dah'lings, the Ignore-the-Small-Penis-Fatty Campaign has been
working so well, let's extend it indefinitely. *Don't fall for the
Condom Puppets. *You can tell it's driving him absolutely crazy.

I'm in! *How 'bout it everybody? *Will you renew your pledge?

Don't need no steeenkin pledge. The pleasure gained from watching him
make an ass of himself is worth the price of admission.

I'm in.. I wonder if JamesGang, Wayne, Dick, and the rest will get in?

[email protected] September 15th 08 11:33 PM

Dah'lings, Let's Extend It Indefinitely

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:41:33 -0700 (PDT), camacdonaldiii
wrote:

On Sep 15, 1:58*pm, Carilyn wrote:
Hello Dah'lings, the Ignore-the-Small-Penis-Fatty Campaign has been
working so well, let's extend it indefinitely. *Don't fall for the
Condom Puppets. *You can tell it's driving him absolutely crazy.

I'm in! How 'bout it everybody? Will you renew your pledge?

What a bunch of girl scouts!

[email protected] September 15th 08 11:45 PM

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:58:47 -0400, jim wrote:

camacdonaldiii wrote:
On Sep 15, 1:58 pm, Carilyn wrote:
Hello Dah'lings, the Ignore-the-Small-Penis-Fatty Campaign has been
working so well, let's extend it indefinitely. Don't fall for the
Condom Puppets. You can tell it's driving him absolutely crazy.

I'm in! How 'bout it everybody? Will you renew your pledge?

Don't need no steeenkin pledge. The pleasure gained from watching him
make an ass of himself is worth the price of admission.

CAmacDonald is going to be SO disappointed. Next he was going to ask
if you girls all wanted to make some smores!