Default We fell for it, let's get back to ignore, PLEASE!!

Let's get back to ignoring the fat nail chewing buffoon.

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:25:09 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Let's get back to ignoring the fat nail chewing buffoon.

This is just TOO ****ing funny! Thanks for the entertainment, dweeb.
Senior Member

On Sep 15, 11:25*am, wrote:
Let's get back to ignoring the fat nail chewing buffoon.

Yeah, kind of funny how Chuck came here to troll today, because
Shortpants had the sense to do something he couldn't and his group is
back on topic.. All it took was to remove Harry from the mix.. Here we
need to add Saltybreath and the cb radio guy I am in, who else?

Did you get binned again. Is that the 4th or 5th time?

Hehe... he got banned... permanantly this time! Oh... but *we're* the
troublemakers...LOL

--Mike

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
A Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 15, 11:25 am, wrote:
Let's get back to ignoring the fat nail chewing buffoon.

Yeah, kind of funny how Chuck came here to troll today, because
Shortpants had the sense to do something he couldn't and his group is
back on topic.. All it took was to remove Harry from the mix.. Here we
need to add Saltybreath and the cb radio guy I am in, who else?

Back on topic? There's nothing new of any interest there. The place is
deader than rec.boats.

Did you get binned again. Is that the 4th or 5th time?

IGNORE THEM! John H.[_4_] General 5 June 3rd 08 01:15 PM
( OT ) Americans' incomes fell for two years Jim General 0 July 29th 04 03:41 PM
ignore this nsg hanz Electronics 0 April 28th 04 10:00 PM
Boat fell off trailer bb General 31 January 27th 04 09:22 PM
TEST - IGNORE Len Krauss General 0 September 28th 03 04:28 AM