BoatBanter.com

-   -   We fell for it, let's get back to ignore, PLEASE!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/98029-we-fell-lets-get-back-ignore-please.html)

[email protected] September 15th 08 04:25 PM

We fell for it, let's get back to ignore, PLEASE!!

Let's get back to ignoring the fat nail chewing buffoon.

[email protected] September 15th 08 10:37 PM

This is just TOO ****ing funny! Thanks for the entertainment, dweeb.

A Boater[_2_] September 15th 08 10:42 PM

wrote:

Let's get back to ignoring the fat nail chewing buffoon.

This is just TOO ****ing funny! Thanks for the entertainment, dweeb.

Ol' pencil-neck Juatwaitaloogy does add some entertainment value here.
The two of them sort of remind me of Forest Gump at his dumbest.

[email protected] September 15th 08 11:06 PM

On Sep 15, 11:25*am, wrote:
Let's get back to ignoring the fat nail chewing buffoon.

Yeah, kind of funny how Chuck came here to troll today, because
Shortpants had the sense to do something he couldn't and his group is
back on topic.. All it took was to remove Harry from the mix.. Here we
need to add Saltybreath and the cb radio guy;) I am in, who else?

A Boater[_2_] September 15th 08 11:48 PM

wrote:
On Sep 15, 11:25 am, wrote:
Let's get back to ignoring the fat nail chewing buffoon.

Yeah, kind of funny how Chuck came here to troll today, because
Shortpants had the sense to do something he couldn't and his group is
back on topic.. All it took was to remove Harry from the mix.. Here we
need to add Saltybreath and the cb radio guy;) I am in, who else?

Back on topic? There's nothing new of any interest there. The place is
deader than rec.boats.

BAR[_2_] September 16th 08 04:12 AM

A Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 15, 11:25 am, wrote:
Let's get back to ignoring the fat nail chewing buffoon.

Yeah, kind of funny how Chuck came here to troll today, because
Shortpants had the sense to do something he couldn't and his group is
back on topic.. All it took was to remove Harry from the mix.. Here we
need to add Saltybreath and the cb radio guy;) I am in, who else?

Back on topic? There's nothing new of any interest there. The place is
deader than rec.boats.

Did you get binned again. Is that the 4th or 5th time?

A Boater[_2_] September 16th 08 04:20 AM

BAR wrote:
A Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 15, 11:25 am, wrote:
Let's get back to ignoring the fat nail chewing buffoon.

Yeah, kind of funny how Chuck came here to troll today, because
Shortpants had the sense to do something he couldn't and his group is
back on topic.. All it took was to remove Harry from the mix.. Here we
need to add Saltybreath and the cb radio guy;) I am in, who else?

Back on topic? There's nothing new of any interest there. The place is
deader than rec.boats.

Did you get binned again. Is that the 4th or 5th time?

At least. Brownie doesn't like me because I've told him several times he
isn't wearing any clothes. He can't win arguments openly, so he
retaliates by killing my access at Chuck's.

But the only boating post I've seen over there recently is a photo of
DK's toy boat.

Mike[_10_] September 16th 08 04:32 AM

We fell for it, let's get back to ignore, PLEASE!!

Did you get binned again. Is that the 4th or 5th time?

Hehe... he got banned... permanantly this time! Oh... but *we're* the
troublemakers...LOL

--Mike

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..

[email protected] September 16th 08 11:30 AM

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 23:12:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

A Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 15, 11:25 am, wrote:
Let's get back to ignoring the fat nail chewing buffoon.

Yeah, kind of funny how Chuck came here to troll today, because
Shortpants had the sense to do something he couldn't and his group is
back on topic.. All it took was to remove Harry from the mix.. Here we
need to add Saltybreath and the cb radio guy;) I am in, who else?

Back on topic? There's nothing new of any interest there. The place is
deader than rec.boats.

Did you get binned again. Is that the 4th or 5th time?

I'm starting to get jealous. Harry is getting more attention than I
am.