A Boater[_2_] A Boater[_2_] is offline

Default We fell for it, let's get back to ignore, PLEASE!!

BAR wrote:
A Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 15, 11:25 am, wrote:
Let's get back to ignoring the fat nail chewing buffoon.

Yeah, kind of funny how Chuck came here to troll today, because
Shortpants had the sense to do something he couldn't and his group is
back on topic.. All it took was to remove Harry from the mix.. Here we
need to add Saltybreath and the cb radio guy I am in, who else?

Back on topic? There's nothing new of any interest there. The place is
deader than rec.boats.

Did you get binned again. Is that the 4th or 5th time?

At least. Brownie doesn't like me because I've told him several times he
isn't wearing any clothes. He can't win arguments openly, so he
retaliates by killing my access at Chuck's.

But the only boating post I've seen over there recently is a photo of
DK's toy boat.