Default TOS violations

I can't take credit for this idea. It was passed on to me by an
annonymous reader of rec.boats
Please send complaints of TOS violations from Harry Krause to Individual
Net and Comcast. Be sure to include Complete headers and message bodies.
It would also be swell if you were to send copies of offending posts
directly to Harry Krause's known personal Email addresses.

m...

"jim" wrote in message
I can't take credit for this idea. It was passed on to me by an annonymous
reader of rec.boats
Please send complaints of TOS violations from Harry Krause to Individual
Net and Comcast. Be sure to include Complete headers and message bodies.
It would also be swell if you were to send copies of offending posts
directly to Harry Krause's known personal Email addresses.

Probably true, but if they got enough complaints they might send a "slap on
the wrist" warning to the offending party.
Knowing his style, he'll call attention to himself by responding with one of
his typical, foul mouthed, insults, raising the issue to a personal one on
one. Hopefully, the person managing the ISP will take umbrage and can his
ass.

Eisboch

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:37:58 -0400, Eisboch wrote:

Probably true, but if they got enough complaints they might send a "slap
on the wrist" warning to the offending party. Knowing his style, he'll
call attention to himself by responding with one of his typical, foul
mouthed, insults, raising the issue to a personal one on one.
Hopefully, the person managing the ISP will take umbrage and can his
ass.

Eisboch

Do you live close to Salem, as in the "Witch Trials"?

"A Boater" wrote in message
. ..

The hypocrisy in this newsgroup is nearly as high as it is in
"alt.bush.is.the.greatest"

If you keep tabs on a day's full of posts from the regulars here, on the
typical day, more than 90% of their posts are off-topic. The only real
hope for a rec.boats newsgroup is for it to become a moderated newsgroup,
but that is unlikely.

These boys couldn't even play nice at a discussion board a poster here set
up for them, and then when he went on vacation, he turned the moderator
reins over to Godzilla-with-Axe-to-Grind. Hardly anyone posts on topic
there, either.

Most of the regular, "complaining" posters here won't discuss their own
boats or post a photo of their boats. What they enjoy most is taking
potshots at the boats of others.

One final response before I add "A Boater" to the block sender bin.

You are so full of crap, you'd make a shopping mall stink.
You've been posting your OT political and union propaganda for years ....
even back when rec.boats *was* more dedicated to boating. Nothing has
changed.

You've also have always had the mean spirited, foul mouthed, personal insult
style of posting to anyone who didn't agree with you, causing many good,
decent people to give up and move on.

You have exposed yourself and your personality for all to see, and boy does
it ever stink.

BTW ... I see that now you think posting anonymously is ok .... because it
serves *your* needs.

You obviously have a severe personality disorder and need help, but it's
hard to feel sorry for you.

Plonk!

Eisboch

"jim" wrote in message
I can't take credit for this idea. It was passed on to me by an annonymous
reader of rec.boats
Please send complaints of TOS violations from Harry Krause to Individual
Net and Comcast. Be sure to include Complete headers and message bodies.
It would also be swell if you were to send copies of offending posts
directly to Harry Krause's known personal Email addresses.

Probably true, but if they got enough complaints they might send a "slap on
the wrist" warning to the offending party.
Knowing his style, he'll call attention to himself by responding with one of
his typical, foul mouthed, insults, raising the issue to a personal one on
one. Hopefully, the person managing the ISP will take umbrage and can his
ass.

Eisboch

You could always set an example by posting ontopic and encouraging your
buddies to do the same, eh?

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:37:58 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

om...

"jim" wrote in message
I can't take credit for this idea. It was passed on to me by an annonymous
reader of rec.boats
Please send complaints of TOS violations from Harry Krause to Individual
Net and Comcast. Be sure to include Complete headers and message bodies.
It would also be swell if you were to send copies of offending posts
directly to Harry Krause's known personal Email addresses.

Probably true, but if they got enough complaints they might send a "slap on
the wrist" warning to the offending party.
Knowing his style, he'll call attention to himself by responding with one of
his typical, foul mouthed, insults, raising the issue to a personal one on
one. Hopefully, the person managing the ISP will take umbrage and can his
ass.

Eisboch

You are dreaming and clueless. Most ISP's, even the majors would
ignore the compliants. If any of them got so many complaints that they
did even a cursory investigation, they would quickly conclude that it
was simply tit-for-tat. If no one had ever posted anything nasty about
Harry, and all the nasty posts were just his, you "might" get a small
amount of sympathy, but action would still be unlikely. Unless you can
come up with a verifiable and serious death threat, you are completely
making an ass of yourself to go crying to his ISP like the little
crybaby you are.

"jim" wrote in message
I can't take credit for this idea. It was passed on to me by an annonymous
reader of rec.boats
Please send complaints of TOS violations from Harry Krause to Individual
Net and Comcast. Be sure to include Complete headers and message bodies.
It would also be swell if you were to send copies of offending posts
directly to Harry Krause's known personal Email addresses.

Most of those here who whine the most do not post on-topic.