Default Check those brakes!

Oh, and check those tie downs, too!

http://www.break.com/pictures/still-...ork569659.html

On Sep 11, 11:12*am, wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 06:16:51 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Oh, and check those tie downs, too!

http://www.break.com/pictures/still-...ork569659.html

Who needs a trailer?

And it looks like it's self loading at that!

Looks like the tongue of the trailer broke. It would damn sure **** me off!
--
John H.
DK DK is offline

wrote:
Oh, and check those tie downs, too!

http://www.break.com/pictures/still-...ork569659.html

I can't believe how many boats I see on the road without transom tie
downs. I've seen smaller boats actually catch a bit of air when they
hit a bump. My new boat comes with straps and a transom saver from the
factory. If it didn't I would have bought them both prior to delivery
tomorrow. I had to do this when I bought my CC.

DK DK is offline

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 06:16:51 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Oh, and check those tie downs, too!

http://www.break.com/pictures/still-...ork569659.html

Looks like the tongue of the trailer broke. It would damn sure **** me off!

I think the pole he hit had something to do with that!

On Sep 11, 7:55*pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
Oh, and check those tie downs, too!

http://www.break.com/pictures/still-...ork569659.html

I can't believe how many boats I see on the road without transom tie
downs. *I've seen smaller boats actually catch a bit of air when they
hit a bump. *My new boat comes with straps and a transom saver from the
factory. *If it didn't I would have bought them both prior to delivery
tomorrow. *I had to do this when I bought my CC.

I person I knew when I lived in Florida took a 22 foot old boat out in
Tampa Bay fishing. Loads boat on trailer after fishing, never does
ANYTHING except hook the winch up, crank it on the trailer, leaves.
Going down Hillsboro Ave. in Tampa, hears a noise as he's stopping at
a light, looks in his mirror, and heres the boat beside the truck,
trying to pass him, grinding down the road!

On Sep 11, 7:56*pm, DK wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 06:16:51 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Oh, and check those tie downs, too!

http://www.break.com/pictures/still-...ork569659.html

Looks like the tongue of the trailer broke. It would damn sure **** me off!

I think the pole he hit had something to do with that!

Yeah, that's what I figure!
DK DK is offline

wrote:
On Sep 11, 7:55 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
Oh, and check those tie downs, too!
http://www.break.com/pictures/still-...ork569659.html
I can't believe how many boats I see on the road without transom tie
downs. I've seen smaller boats actually catch a bit of air when they
hit a bump. My new boat comes with straps and a transom saver from the
factory. If it didn't I would have bought them both prior to delivery
tomorrow. I had to do this when I bought my CC.

I person I knew when I lived in Florida took a 22 foot old boat out in
Tampa Bay fishing. Loads boat on trailer after fishing, never does
ANYTHING except hook the winch up, crank it on the trailer, leaves.
Going down Hillsboro Ave. in Tampa, hears a noise as he's stopping at
a light, looks in his mirror, and heres the boat beside the truck,
trying to pass him, grinding down the road!

I don't doubt it. Why would anyone NOT want to secure their transom to
the trailer? They must forget that roads aren't perfectly flat and
trailers have *springs*!

Trailer Brakes Steve P General 3 May 25th 07 12:37 PM
SURGE BRAKES [email protected] General 3 April 26th 07 01:41 AM
Here we go! Bad Brakes!!!! Bob Crantz ASA 0 August 15th 06 04:57 PM
trailer brakes Derek General 5 July 2nd 04 12:22 PM