[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Check those brakes!

On Sep 11, 7:55*pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
Oh, and check those tie downs, too!

http://www.break.com/pictures/still-...ork569659.html

I can't believe how many boats I see on the road without transom tie
downs. *I've seen smaller boats actually catch a bit of air when they
hit a bump. *My new boat comes with straps and a transom saver from the
factory. *If it didn't I would have bought them both prior to delivery
tomorrow. *I had to do this when I bought my CC.

I person I knew when I lived in Florida took a 22 foot old boat out in
Tampa Bay fishing. Loads boat on trailer after fishing, never does
ANYTHING except hook the winch up, crank it on the trailer, leaves.
Going down Hillsboro Ave. in Tampa, hears a noise as he's stopping at
a light, looks in his mirror, and heres the boat beside the truck,
trying to pass him, grinding down the road!