Senior Member

Default We will never forget...

Sept.16, 2001
After the events of the last week it would be easy for me to hate. But
because I am an American, I can't let that happen.

In so much of the coverage, in so many of the pictures, there she is,
Lady Liberty standing proud, calling to the masses, and crying for her
children.

God bless New York, strong and proud, the most diversified city in the
world. You have shown us a strength, brotherhood, bravery, and
determination that exemplifies the best America has to offer, you are
indeed the most deserving caretakers of our precious, Lady Liberty.

Lady Liberty, watch over your city, our great country, and the people
you have brought to it. You and your children should know that we and
the world are watching too, we are proud of what you stand for, we
will never leave your side, we will honor your call, and we will never
forget.

wrote:
[...]

We should mark today by bombing the hell out of Tehran. Reagan should
have after we got our hostages back.
It appears we are going to turn tail and run again in the Mid East.
We are going to pull out before destroying the enemy. It might be over
afew month or a year? Reagan withdrew instead of exacting blood in
Beruit. If Obama wins it will be more or less and abrupt surrender. The
Dems surrendered millions to Communism in Viet Nam and Cambodia. They
gave away our Panama Canal. They surrendered Rhodesia to the racist
Tyrant that has butchered almost millions.
The Islmaic terrorist scum and the new Russian Communist have learned
that they can make us turn tail by appealing to the liberal slime that
want to turn America into another France.

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 06:03:09 -0700, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

Sept.16, 2001
After the events of the last week it would be easy for me to hate. But
because I am an American, I can't let that happen.

In so much of the coverage, in so many of the pictures, there she is,
Lady Liberty standing proud, calling to the masses, and crying for her
children.

God bless New York, strong and proud, the most diversified city in the

I laud your sentiments but don't use a Cosmic Muffin to justify your
patriotism.

world. You have shown us a strength, brotherhood, bravery, and
determination that exemplifies the best America has to offer, you are
indeed the most deserving caretakers of our precious, Lady Liberty.

Lady Liberty, watch over your city, our great country, and the people
you have brought to it. You and your children should know that we and
the world are watching too, we are proud of what you stand for, we will
never leave your side, we will honor your call, and we will never forget.

Nor will we forget the incredible mismanagement of the Executive Office
squandering our precious resources in Iraq while Osama thumbs his nose at
us in a comfy cave with his many "wives."

--
Regards, Curly

Lest we forget.... JoeSpareBedroom General 9 February 24th 07 05:17 PM
Lest We Forget........ N.L. Eckert General 7 November 12th 05 01:32 PM
Let us never forget *JimH* General 13 September 13th 05 01:24 PM
Don't ever forget it. Capt. Neal® ASA 0 January 6th 05 12:08 AM
Don't forget... Tuuk General 37 January 1st 05 05:15 AM