Tuuk

Default Don't forget...

Harry,,

Your IQ is slipping, previous days were reported around -6 and today I see
you posted your IQ to be a -9. Not surprising coming from a low form of life
such as yourself. No wonder your children do not associate with you. I mean
this is what you said.
I stand by my statement and pray someone pulls through.

Harry, your a real prick, a lying prick.

Are you going to answer my question? hmmmmm

I didn't think so.

You are a low life racists harry,

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...the outdoor critters.

It's really cold out in our area (16F, -9C), and there's not much for our
wild feathered or furry friends to eat out there. Why not buy a couple of
bags of corn and sunflower seed for the birds, and a big bag of dry cat
food for the raccoons, possums, squirrels, et cetera, and toss out a
couple handfuls every morning?

Brrrrrrr!

Terry Spragg

In response, posted to rec.boats.cruising,
Harry Krause wrote:
...the outdoor critters.

It's really cold out in our area (16F, -9C), and there's not much for
our wild feathered or furry friends to eat out there. Why not buy a
couple of bags of corn and sunflower seed for the birds, and a big bag
of dry cat food for the raccoons, possums, squirrels, et cetera, and
toss out a couple handfuls every morning?

Brrrrrrr!

Ya wouldn't have to if ya didn't use poison and clip your "lawn" to
look just like all the other girly man's lawns, who gotta compete to
see who looks the most pussey whipped of them all.

Let your yard grow up and you will create a natural habitat for the
critters. There is no need to limit them, except for the ones inside
your attic or walls. We are all farmers at heart.

Don't start feeding them unless you will do it religiously. It will
kill them if you start feeding them and then forget.

I was looking at a pair of fat old crows huddled in a tree across
the street as a blizzard blew yesterday all to hell. I stopped to
think how they must be suffering and then it struck me; they aren't
suffering. They have a coat of interlocking feathers which spills
the wind, is insulated with down, the only part not protected is
their eye lids and their feet, thickly calloused. They sit, waiting
for a morstle to appear, for a mouse to disturb the snow as it
cruises the soft snowy world looking for grass seeds, old mushrooms,
frozen bugs, the odd blackberry or rasberry, etc.

It is we who are out of place.

Are you comfortable? This is the season for helping nieghbours.
Who's the best potlatcher?

Let's see the stats that show who can afford what.

City by city.

A christmas contest, mano a mano? Due New Year's Eve, a manic new
contest?

If you where borne where you are, that makes you a native, like a
Bangla Deshian, whatever. Now, they need help.

Where is the army when you need it for the good fight?

Terry K

Terry K

Doug Kanter

"Terry Spragg" wrote in message

Let your yard grow up and you will create a natural habitat for the
critters. There is no need to limit them, except for the ones inside
your attic or walls. We are all farmers at heart.

I'm planting 3 million blueberry bushes this spring. I'm assuming (happily)
that the deer and birds will get 90% of the berries, and I'll get maybe a
few quarts. No problem. And maybe it'll keep the deer away from the rest of
the garden. But probably not.

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:22:36 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Terry Spragg" wrote in message

Let your yard grow up and you will create a natural habitat for the
critters. There is no need to limit them, except for the ones inside
your attic or walls. We are all farmers at heart.

I'm planting 3 million blueberry bushes this spring. I'm assuming (happily)
that the deer and birds will get 90% of the berries, and I'll get maybe a
few quarts. No problem. And maybe it'll keep the deer away from the rest of
the garden. But probably not.

3 Million? As in 3,000,000?

Even I don't have enough room to plant 3 freakin' million blueberry
bushes.

Damn.........

Later,

Tom

Doug Kanter

wrote:

"Terry Spragg" wrote in message

Let your yard grow up and you will create a natural habitat for the
critters. There is no need to limit them, except for the ones inside
your attic or walls. We are all farmers at heart.

I'm planting 3 million blueberry bushes this spring. I'm assuming

(happily)
that the deer and birds will get 90% of the berries, and I'll get maybe a
few quarts. No problem. And maybe it'll keep the deer away from the rest

of
the garden. But probably not.

3 Million? As in 3,000,000?

Even I don't have enough room to plant 3 freakin' million blueberry
bushes.

Damn.........

Later,

Tom

I might've exaggerated slightly. Probably a dozen.

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 07:50:07 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

...the outdoor critters.

It's really cold out in our area (16F, -9C), and there's not much for
our wild feathered or furry friends to eat out there. Why not buy a
couple of bags of corn and sunflower seed for the birds, and a big bag
of dry cat food for the raccoons, possums, squirrels, et cetera, and
toss out a couple handfuls every morning?

I take the Doug Kanter apporach with regard to squirrels.

DEATH!!!!

Later,

Tom
Doug Kanter

wrote:

...the outdoor critters.

It's really cold out in our area (16F, -9C), and there's not much for
our wild feathered or furry friends to eat out there. Why not buy a
couple of bags of corn and sunflower seed for the birds, and a big bag
of dry cat food for the raccoons, possums, squirrels, et cetera, and
toss out a couple handfuls every morning?

I take the Doug Kanter apporach with regard to squirrels.

DEATH!!!!

Later,

Tom

Hey....that's a patented process, Tom. Incidentally, they're supposed to be
tasty, especially deep fried.

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 19:04:29 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

.. .
wrote:

...the outdoor critters.

It's really cold out in our area (16F, -9C), and there's not much for
our wild feathered or furry friends to eat out there. Why not buy a
couple of bags of corn and sunflower seed for the birds, and a big bag
of dry cat food for the raccoons, possums, squirrels, et cetera, and
toss out a couple handfuls every morning?

I take the Doug Kanter apporach with regard to squirrels.

DEATH!!!!

Hey....that's a patented process, Tom. Incidentally, they're supposed to be
tasty, especially deep fried.

I tried one once - it's an aquired taste, but they are good.

Later,

Tom

Calif Bill

wrote:

...the outdoor critters.

It's really cold out in our area (16F, -9C), and there's not much for
our wild feathered or furry friends to eat out there. Why not buy a
couple of bags of corn and sunflower seed for the birds, and a big bag
of dry cat food for the raccoons, possums, squirrels, et cetera, and
toss out a couple handfuls every morning?

I take the Doug Kanter apporach with regard to squirrels.

DEATH!!!!

Hey....that's a patented process, Tom. Incidentally, they're supposed to

be
tasty, especially deep fried.

I tried one once - it's an aquired taste, but they are good.

Later,

Tom

The bird feeder today was nutso. First the squirrel is going crazy on top
of the grape arbor. Neighbors mean cat is down below. Wife runs cat off.
later there are at least 30 small birds and 1 dove on the feeder or the
deck. They all bust ass out of the area. A Sharp Shoulder hawk comes
flying through the deck area looking for lunch.

Paul Schilter

Tom,
Well if you're gonna bring up squirrels.... Once upon a time I was
eating some popcorn in my back yard. Along comes a squirrel. So I proceed to
throw it a few kernels. It moves in closer, I throw it a few more. Next it
maneuvers in closer still. Next it jumps straight up about three feet. Next
I drop the whole bag of popcorn and jump back. Shame on me. Couple of days
later I'm out there again with popcorn. The squirrel reappears. Sure enough
the exact same scenario appears. This time I'm expecting it. Sure enough he
does his jump but this time he goes away hungry. Damn squirrels. :-)
Paul