HK HK is offline

Default Funny stuff...

Over at Chuck's joint, reggie posted a photo of a bird and begged other
posters for criticism...

So I offered some, on topic, on the money. Not even nasty.

Naturally, Good Job, Brownie banned me...again.

Hilarious.

On Sep 9, 8:05*pm, hk wrote:
Over at Chuck's joint, reggie posted a photo of a bird and begged other
posters for criticism...

So I offered some, on topic, on the money. Not even nasty.

Naturally, Good Job, Brownie banned me...again.

Hilarious.

I would like to see a copy of what you posted. I missed it and it
has been deleted over there.

Not taking sides.........just want to see what resulted in a permanent
ban.

JimH wrote:
On Sep 9, 8:05 pm, hk wrote:
Over at Chuck's joint, reggie posted a photo of a bird and begged other
posters for criticism...

So I offered some, on topic, on the money. Not even nasty.

Naturally, Good Job, Brownie banned me...again.

Hilarious.

I would like to see a copy of what you posted. I missed it and it
has been deleted over there.

Not taking sides.........just want to see what resulted in a permanent
ban.

I don't recall the exact words, but I said I thought the photo *looked*
photoshopped, that it looked as if it had been sharpened at the bird's
beak, and that there was very little feathery detail on most of the bird.

I said I found the grass interesting. Which I did. I don't recall seeing
grass like that anywhere aroundhere.

That's about it.

And that brought down the wrath of Brownie. :)

Reggie *asked* for criticism. I offered it. Apparently only Tom is
allowed to do that.

What an asshole he's turned out to be.

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 20:05:46 -0400, hk wrote:

Over at Chuck's joint, reggie posted a photo of a bird and begged other
posters for criticism...

So I offered some, on topic, on the money. Not even nasty.

Naturally, Good Job, Brownie banned me...again.

Hilarious.

I would like to see a copy of what you posted. I missed it and it
has been deleted over there.

Not taking sides.........just want to see what resulted in a permanent
ban.

A permanent ban? I didn't see that at first. Hehehe. I guess Brownie
gets upset when his "authority" is questioned. Imagine someone like that
in charge of anything of importance. Maybe he needs a new nick - Captain
Bligh seems suitable. :)

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 21:30:22 -0400, hk wrote:

JimH wrote:
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 20:05:46 -0400, hk wrote:

Over at Chuck's joint, reggie posted a photo of a bird and begged other
posters for criticism...

So I offered some, on topic, on the money. Not even nasty.

Naturally, Good Job, Brownie banned me...again.

Hilarious.

I would like to see a copy of what you posted. I missed it and it
has been deleted over there.

Not taking sides.........just want to see what resulted in a permanent
ban.

A permanent ban? I didn't see that at first. Hehehe. I guess Brownie
gets upset when his "authority" is questioned. Imagine someone like that
in charge of anything of importance. Maybe he needs a new nick - Captain
Bligh seems suitable. :)

Just call him, "Strawberries"