Default OT Funny stuff!

An Outsider in a small Alabama town around Christmas time, saw a
"Nativity Scene" that showed great skill and talent had gone into
creating it. But one small feature was all wrong: the three wise men
were wearing firemen's helmets.
Totally unable to come up with a reason or explanation, he left. At a
"Quik Stop" on the edge of town, he asked the lady behind the counter
about the helmets.
She exploded into a rage, yelling, "You darn Yankees never read your
Bibles!"
The Outsider assured her that he did, but simply couldn't recall
anything about firemen in the Bible.
She jerked her Bible from behind the counter and riffled through some
pages, and finally jabbed her finger at a passage. Sticking it in the
guys face she said, "See, it says right here, 'The three wise men came
from afar."

And....

Q: How do you Circumcise a redneck?

A: Kick his sister in the chin.

Dan J.S. wrote:

keep em coming!

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up
frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling
like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane
who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".