posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats

Default OT- Constitutional crisis

"John H." wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 00:19:50 -0400, "Raymond O'Hara"
wrote:

"tankfixer" wrote in message
et...
days?

Certainly.
Unless you think the 1st amendment doesn't cover modern methods of
publication or the 4th covers telephones.

well the republican's think that is the case. and some ultra-lefties
think
the 2nd doesn't mean modern weapons.

but the fact is the FFs indulged in the dirtiest smear campaigns ever and
the weapons they allowed were state of the art military eeapons and people
even were allowed to own cannon.

Raymond, would you please take 'rec.boats' off your cross posting list? It
would sure be appreciated. Thanks!

how come you never say that to the right wingers?.

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:18:35 -0400, SmallBoats.com
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 06:32:54 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 21:28:33 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 19:51:50 -0400, John H wrote:

Played The Gauntlet down in Fredricksburg today. Lost about nine balls.
Miserable course. Shot 108. Will probably never go back.

You have to come up and play this nice little muni on the
Montgomery/Frederick County line sometime. Damn place kicks my ass
everytime and I don't have to loose any balls.

I'm tired of getting my butt kicked. I started some lessons last week.
Since then nothing is working. Hopefully it will get better.

How much do bowling balls cost?

Golf is a lot of fun if you lose the score card.
Just enjoy being out in the sunshine and hitting the ball.
I get a lot better bang for my golf dollar. You may only get to hit
the ball 80 times or so, I get to hit it 100 or more ... from wherever
I want..

You're absolutely correct. But a bad shot feels like crap. A bunch of bad
shots is worse.

It's like getting a nice fish up to the boat and then watching it shake the
hook. Depressing.

Of course landing the next one or the one after keeps one coming back for
more.

I never minded having a fish shake loose at the boat.. I think that's
what ****es most people off, I go fishing with

Tom....

Yeah, but see...you operate at a much higher moral and ethical standard
than most of us.

And you probably don't even like fish!

posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:23:46 -0400, "Raymond O'Hara"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 00:19:50 -0400, "Raymond O'Hara"
wrote:

"tankfixer" wrote in message
. net...
days?

Certainly.
Unless you think the 1st amendment doesn't cover modern methods of
publication or the 4th covers telephones.

well the republican's think that is the case. and some ultra-lefties
think
the 2nd doesn't mean modern weapons.

but the fact is the FFs indulged in the dirtiest smear campaigns ever and
the weapons they allowed were state of the art military eeapons and people
even were allowed to own cannon.

Raymond, would you please take 'rec.boats' off your cross posting list? It
would sure be appreciated. Thanks!

how come you never say that to the right wingers?.

I don't know any of you well enough to know the left or right wingers. I
don't care about your politics.

Whatever you are, you're correct. I'm just asking you to stop crossposting.

Please.

"tankfixer" wrote in message
Unless you think the 1st amendment doesn't cover modern methods of
publication or the 4th covers telephones.

well the republican's think that is the case.

Projecting are you Ray ?

no paul i'm not.

So you are against hate speach legislation ?

yes i am.

the rightwingers are the book burners

Only in your mind

and some ultra-lefties think the 2nd doesn't mean modern weapons.

But not you ?

nope, not me.

but the fact is the FFs indulged in the dirtiest smear campaigns ever
and
the weapons they allowed were state of the art military eeapons and
people
even were allowed to own cannon.

More than that they could own their own warship if they chose.

yup

--
Meddle ye not in the Affairs of Dragons, for Thou art Crunchy and taste
Goode with Ketchup.

posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats

wf3h wrote:

:On Sep 9, 2:05*pm, hk wrote:
:
: I wonder if the writers of the second amendment were talking about any
: of the sorts of firearms around these days?- Hide quoted text -
:
:
r the 11,000 deaths they cause each year
:

CAUSE??? Just how does that work? Evil mind control rays built into
the guns, or what?

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine