posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats,alt.impeach.bush
HK HK is offline

Default It's Sunday...where's Sarah Palin?

Raymond O'Hara wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
At 9:22 you declared we will ignore him.
At 9:25 you quoted him again.
Do you see whqat the problem is Scott?

~~ Snerk~~
You guys are just too much. Good cheap entertainment though.

And FloridaJim has so much to offer in the way of good boating posts, too,
along with photos of the his boat...

so harry it seems you have a fan club, what is it called, "idiots for the
chimpenfurer"?

That's pretty much the case in rec.boats, Ray. Used to be a place for
discussing recreational boating, but then it was taken over by a bunch
of "I've got mine, so screw everyone else" Republicans and one or two
absolute idiots who made their bones by insulting everyone else and who
drove most of the interesting on-topic posters away with their off-topic
drivel. I refer to them as "The Seven Little Schitts."

They think G.W. Bush will be remember as one of the great presidents.

If you want a few really low level laughs, read the rec.boats newsgroup
for a couple of days. Pick out a few posts to read from winners like
"JustWait" or "Loogy" or "DK" or "BAR" or "Jim," et cetera, and you may
come to the conclusion that Darwin was wrong, that our species has not
evolved.

posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats,alt.impeach.bush

On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 21:12:12 -0400, Tiger wrote:

HK wrote:
The Lord of Loud are at the ready. Rush, Sean, BillO, Glenn, et al. They
will be front and center to answer all the questions you have about
Sarah Palin and they will explain in no uncertain detail (i.e. RNC
talking points) how she has all the knowhow necessary to do a wiz-bang
job of handling the vice-presidency. And for that, I thank them. Because
if they didn't, who would? Certainly not Sarah.

To HK, the asshole who started this crap thread & others. She has a
interview ABC & Charles Gibson set up already. SO STOP YOUR ****ING
BITCHING ALREADY!

On Sep 7, 9:12*pm, Tiger wrote:
HK wrote:
The Lord of Loud are at the ready. Rush, Sean, BillO, Glenn, et al. They
will be front and center to answer all the questions you have about
Sarah Palin and they will explain in no uncertain detail (i.e. RNC
talking points) how she has all the knowhow necessary to do a wiz-bang
job of handling the vice-presidency. And for that, I thank them. Because
if they didn't, who would? Certainly not Sarah.

To HK, the asshole who started this crap thread & others. She has a
interview ABC & CharlesGibsonset up already. SO STOP YOUR ****ING
BITCHING ALREADY!

ABC News' Gibson lands first Palin interview

ABC News' Gibson lands first interview with Palin since she was named
McCain's running mate

DAVID BAUDER
AP News

Sep 07, 2008 17:16 EST

Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin has agreed to sit
down with ABC's Charles Gibson later this week for her first
television interview since John McCain chose her as his running mate
more than a week ago.

Palin will sit down for multiple interviews with Gibson in Alaska over
two days, most likely Thursday and Friday, said McCain adviser Mark
Salter.

The interview with Palin was confirmed Friday, ABC News spokesman
Jeffrey Schneider said.

The first-term Alaska governor has given speeches alongside McCain
since becoming his surprise pick on Aug. 29. But Democrats have
already begun to question why Palin has not been put before reporters
to answer questions.

McCain, who appeared on CBS' "Face the Nation" Sunday, said he
expected Palin to start doing interviews "in the next few days."

McCain campaign manager Rick Davis complained that the media has
focused too much on 44-year-old Palin's personal life. Many of those
stories came after McCain's campaign announced that Palin's unwed 17-
year-old daughter was pregnant. News reports also have questioned her
record as a reformer in Alaska.

"She's not scared to answer questions," Davis said on "Fox News
Sunday." "But you know what? We run our campaign, not the news media.
And we'll do things on our timetable."

The interview is a coup for Gibson, who also had the only sit-down
with McCain during the Republican National Convention. During that
interview, he did not question McCain about Palin's family, a decision
that he fretted about for hours, Gibson said in a Web log posted last
week.

"Once you know about her daughter's pregnancy, once you know about her
husband's political interest in the Alaska Independent Party, once you
know about the special nature of their latest child, I think that's
enough," Gibson wrote.

The relevant questions about Palin all related to her experience and
policy positions as a mayor and governor of Alaska.

ABC News spokesman Jeffrey Schneider said he did not believe Gibson's
stated stance about family questions was key to securing the
interview.

Salter said the offer was made the day after the Republican convention
and that there were no ground rules on what could be asked.

He also said Palin had not been sent out to campaign on her own
because McCain enjoyed the excitement she was injecting into his
campaign.

"They're having a good time. We were riding a lot of momentum coming
out of the convention. The crowds were large," said Salter. "The
senator himself thought they should continue on for a few days."

Palin won over GOP loyalists with her speech last week at the
Republican convention in St. Paul, Minn., which drew more than 40
million television viewers. But Democrats and even some Republicans
have questioned whether she is ready to answer unscripted questions
about national and international issues.

"Why would we want to throw Sarah Palin into a cycle of piranhas
called the news media that have nothing better to ask questions about
than her personal life and her children?" Davis said. "So until at
which point in time we feel like the news media is going to treat her
with some level of respect and deference, I think it would be
foolhardy to put her out into that kind of environment."

Palin's Democratic counterpart, Sen. Joe Biden, a veteran of the
Sunday talk show circuit, challenged Palin to sit for interviews.

"Eventually she's going to have to sit in front of you like I'm doing
and have done," Biden said on "Meet the Press" on NBC. "Eventually
she's going to have to answer questions and not be sequestered.
Eventually she's going to have to answer questions about her record."

Gibson, in the Web log posted the day after Palin's speech, said he
thought it was a very successful night for her.

"The difficult hurdles are to come, I think: The first interviews
she'll face on issues; the first time she's closely questioned on
positions she's taken in her state; and then, of course, the debate
with Joe Biden," he wrote.

___

51 things about sarah palin HK General 39 September 7th 08 07:15 PM
Sarah Palin was so mean [email protected] General 9 September 5th 08 12:40 AM
Sarah Palin - anti-semetic terrorist sympathizer [email protected] General 21 September 4th 08 02:28 AM
Sarah Palin Redbeard ASA 20 September 2nd 08 01:53 AM
Sarah Palin hk General 0 August 29th 08 12:50 PM