posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats,alt.impeach.bush

Default It's Sunday...where's Sarah Palin?

On Sep 7, 1:59*pm, hk wrote:
Jack Linthicum wrote:
On Sep 7, 1:50 pm, hk wrote:
Vincent wrote:

Palin is simply not ready for prime time except as a prop mouthing
whatever she is told
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, who has not faced the
U.S. media since her surprise pick to run for vice president 10 days
ago, will begin giving interviews in a "few days," Republican
presidential nominee John McCain said in remarks aired on Sunday.
As a newcomer to the national political stage, there are many questions
about her background that have been answered about the other candidates
in the race who have been in the public eye for some time.
"Eventually she is going to have to answer questions and not be
sequestered," her Democratic counterpart, Sen. Joe Biden of Delaware,
said on NBC's "Meet the Press." "Eventually she is going to have to
answer questions about her record."
McCain, who along with Palin was nominated last week for the top spots
in the November 4 election, was asked by Bob Schieffer on CBS' "Face the
Nation" when that might be.
"Within the next few days and I'm strongly recommending that she come on
'Face the Nation' with Bob Schieffer," McCain said in an interview that
was taped on Saturday.
But McCain's campaign manager, Rick Davis, would not go that far.
"She'll agree to an interview when we think it's time and when she feels
comfortable doing it," David said on "Fox News Sunday."
probably in a year or so
Vince
I saw an interview of her, debating an opponent. Her technique is to
keep on talking through the other person's response. She doesn't
actually say anything, but she is loud.

That's the TV system. The successful "debater" is one with good wind.

When I see that, I always wish the moderator had a switch to turn off
the offender's mike.

That's Fox
posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats,alt.impeach.bush
HK HK is offline

Vincent wrote:
Fred J. McCall wrote:
hk wrote:
:
:I saw an interview of her, debating an opponent. Her technique is to
:keep on talking through the other person's response. She doesn't
:actually say anything, but she is loud.
:

Then you were hallucinating, as usual.

Her technique is to correct their misstatements as they make them
rather than waiting for 'rebuttal' time.

in other words

"Cheating "

Vince

It's the Republican way.

At some point, hopefully very soon, she's going to be tasked by some
real, major market reporters not from Faux News, who are going to press
her on serious issues, including some of the major "discrepancies" in
her official life, and some of those in her personal life, and I don't
mean her pregnant daughter.
posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats
Senior Member

Default More from the DNC...

Vince

It's from Reuters, schitt-for-brains...

Of course it is
thats why I posted
WASHINGTON (Reuters)

of course an incorrect, poorly spelled, abusive personal insult is about
the best most Palin supporters can manage

Vince

Hummm, Vince? Obliviously another Harry sockpuppet.. We kinda'
figured you would add some supporters to your sockpuppet army near
election season.. WAFA, you are funny.

On Sep 7, 2:45*pm, hk wrote:
Vincent wrote:
Fred J. McCall wrote:
hk wrote:
:
:I saw an interview of her, debating an opponent. Her technique is to
:keep on talking through the other person's response. She doesn't
:actually say anything, but she is loud.
:

Then you were hallucinating, as usual.

Her technique is to correct their misstatements as they make them
rather than waiting for 'rebuttal' time.

in other words

"Cheating "

Vince

It's the Republican way.

At some point, hopefully very soon, she's going to be tasked by some
real, major market reporters not from Faux News, who are going to press
her on serious issues, including some of the major "discrepancies" in
her official life, and some of those in her personal life, and I don't
mean her pregnant daughter.- Hide quoted text -

And she will answer them, your candidates won't even go anywhere they
may be asked...

"hk" wrote in message

At some point, hopefully very soon, she's going to be tasked by some real,
major market reporters not from Faux News, who are going to press her on
serious issues, including some of the major "discrepancies" in her
official life, and some of those in her personal life, and I don't mean
her pregnant daughter.

You must pray for Paxman...

Mind you, since he chopped Henry Kissinger into quivering blood smeared
gobbets in an interview a couple of years ago they haven't allowed a senior
US politician from either side near him...

--
William Black

Time for tea.

Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 7, 8:31*am, HK wrote:
The Lord of Loud are at the ready. Rush, Sean, BillO, Glenn, et al. They
will be front and center to answer all the questions you have about
Sarah Palin and they will explain in no uncertain detail (i.e. RNC
talking points) how she has all the knowhow necessary to do a wiz-bang
job of handling the vice-presidency. And for that, I thank them. Because
if they didn't, who would? Certainly not Sarah.

The RNC has gone into full Suppress-Sarah mode. No Sunday morning talk
shows. No print interview with Time magazine. No talk to anyone who has
an opportunity for a credible followup, like, "Governor, I know you're
the one wearing lipstick, but that doesn't answer the question I asked."

That's right. The woman who would be Cheney-redux; the woman who is
should be ready on day one to handle the second most powerful job on the
planet and- just in case - prepared to take the over reigns from her
boss, is not ready yet to answer questions from Tom Brokaw. The lady has
better things to do.

Then again, why do we need to ask her anything? She's already told you
what Bush's speechwriter wrote she should tell you. And she was able to
get it all out in a little over 30 minutes. And from that we now know
what we need to know about her readiness. Right?

Now, that Obama guy. He's been on the stump for about a year and a half.
Been interviewed umpteen hundred times. Whillikers, he's sat down with
Bill O'Reilly. What I want to know is, why is he hiding from us? When
will we find out who he is?

So, what's the difference?

Sarah Palin - 30 minutes and one speech.

Barack Obama - 18 months and searing media vetting.

Hmm.

Could it be that he's a guy and she's a gal?

Nah. Didn't keep them from pummeling Hillary.

Could it be that he was born outside the continental U.S. 48?

Nope. So was Sarah.

Hey. Wait a minute. I don't know if you noticed, but Sarah's white and
Barack is (s/b whispered) black.

I wonder... Nah, there's no racism to speak of in the country today. Is
there?

Well, thank God for that.

OP cross posted to: sci.military.naval, rec.boats, alt.impeach.bush

Harry honestly, do you really feel that inadequate that you feel you
need reinforcements?
HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
On Sep 7, 8:31 am, HK wrote:
[...]

Reinforcements? Sheesh.

No, Tim...but since this is NOT a boating discussion group, what
difference will it make if some new blood finds its way here?

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 12:45:19 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

**** snipped

OP cross posted to: sci.military.naval, rec.boats, alt.impeach.bush

Harry honestly, do you really feel that inadequate that you feel you
need reinforcements?

Thanks, Tim. *That* was an appropriate question!
posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats,alt.impeach.bush

In article , MARKT38
@peoplepc.com says...
"HK" wrote in message
The Lord of Loud are at the ready. Rush, Sean, BillO, Glenn, et al. They
will be front and center to answer all the questions you have about
Sarah Palin and they will explain in no uncertain detail (i.e. RNC
talking points)

*yawn* the DNC has talking points too.....and alot more surrogates to
spread them....(ie., ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, NPR, et all)

Mark

You can smell their fear....

--
Meddle ye not in the Affairs of Dragons, for Thou art Crunchy and taste
Goode with Ketchup.

51 things about sarah palin HK General 39 September 7th 08 07:15 PM
Sarah Palin was so mean [email protected] General 9 September 5th 08 12:40 AM
Sarah Palin - anti-semetic terrorist sympathizer [email protected] General 21 September 4th 08 02:28 AM
Sarah Palin Redbeard ASA 20 September 2nd 08 01:53 AM
Sarah Palin hk General 0 August 29th 08 12:50 PM