Default Yo! Gene!

I'm looking at your place, and wondering how some of this stuff got
through. These are all from one individual (no names, of course), during
the past week. Of course there are a few thousand more. I thought your
filters were designed to stop such ****.

I've seen some of your posts in other places. You have "fool" down pat.

Looks like I have almost all the GOP vote locked up tight, from the
drooling idiots like Herring and Florida Jim, to the "I've got mine so
screw you" types like W'hine and Eisboch. So, Phase I is pretty much
complete.

You're projecting. Why would I give a rat's ass about "respect" from
someone I don't know and will never meet? I merely gave him the same
courtesy he gave me. He has unilaterally decided to became one of the
nasty ****s here, in other words, someone like you. It matters not to me.

Heheheh...Herring stirs the pot, and you ladle out a spoonful and
swallow it.

You really are an ill-educated, unsophisticated boor. My father died in
1973, about 35 years ago, when he was in his early 60's. How many of his
buddies do you think might be alive today?

Loogy leads the current list of imbeciles, followed closely by JustWait
and then John Herring and Mike. The Four Micemen of the Apocalypse.

Herring has a long history here of posting dots, repetitive links, and
"pat" little insults. He's really incapable of independent thought, or,
as he ages rapidly, seemingly any thought.

I thought Herring was given a "bye" on the dip**** test, because,
obviously, he is a dip****. Why would he need to prove it?

You are tasking what little brainpower herring has.

Herring is a girl who just can't say no.

Good job, Brownie.

All Reggie would cough up would be a payphone number on the other side
of his state, or some such diversion. He's got a yellow streak a foot
wide running down his back.

Bertie (BAR) barely got out of high school, if he even got that far, and
then enlisted after the draft was a distant memory.

On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 08:34:01 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 08:25:11 -0400, John H penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

I'm looking at your place, and wondering how some of this stuff got
through...... snips

I have been remiss in my duties! We have a major local company that is
taking moist of my time developing curriculum... probably through the
end of this month. I'll be working on some of the "not worthy" stuff
as I have time.

Right now I'm going to go out and tackle all of Hanna's detritus.....

Good luck with the detritus. What I called a 'drizzle' an hour or two back
has now turned into a real rain.

I could give you a suggestion on how to get rid of a lot of 'unworthy'
stuff, but I'll leave it to those who make lots of suggestions!
HK HK is offline

wrote:

On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 08:25:11 -0400, John H penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

I'm looking at your place, and wondering how some of this stuff got
through...... snips

I have been remiss in my duties! We have a major local company that is
taking moist of my time developing curriculum... probably through the
end of this month. I'll be working on some of the "not worthy" stuff
as I have time.

Right now I'm going to go out and tackle all of Hanna's detritus.....

Good luck with the detritus. What I called a 'drizzle' an hour or two back
has now turned into a real rain.

I could give you a suggestion on how to get rid of a lot of 'unworthy'
stuff, but I'll leave it to those who make lots of suggestions!

I could give Gene a suggestion, too...and that would be to filter out
the attack dogs like you and Reggie. That would eliminate about 95% of
the insults and cross insults, and almost all the off-topic posts about
grandchildren, golf, trailers, and the like.

wrote:

[...]

I see only legitimate questions from those you reference. I see none
of the lame name-calling you seem to prefer. What is your bovine-ardly
nickname in The Hull Truth? Maybe you should be outed over there, or
are your manners somewhat better?

Why do you consider it a 'cross insult' when someone asks a question
about a claim you've made?

Senior Member

wrote:

[...]

WAFA- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, it's interesting that Gene has chosen to block Google because of
the intermittent problems, but a poster who's every post is a vial
attack, he lets post hundreds or times... He should just block the
asshole, that would solve 98% of the problems... Harry just isn't
worth dealing with, the guy is a sick little ****...

wrote in message
Yeah, it's interesting that Gene has chosen to block Google because of
the intermittent problems, but a poster who's every post is a vial
attack, he lets post hundreds or times... He should just block the
asshole, that would solve 98% of the problems... Harry just isn't
worth dealing with, the guy is a sick little ****...

Now you're telling Gene how to run his operation??
How much do you pay him for his services? I hope it's a lot.

Yo Gene! John H[_3_] General 11 September 9th 08 12:04 PM
Gene - not bad, not bad at all hk General 3 August 18th 08 01:22 AM
For Gene and Tom HK General 5 January 19th 08 04:51 AM
Yo!! Gene!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 8 September 26th 07 04:06 AM
Gene - just for you. (OT) John H. General 1 November 20th 05 02:03 PM