Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default off topic?

I had Agent mark "all read" ten days ago, and since then 2000 off
topic, mostly presidential politics, posts have accumulated. Thats
just the garbage I sidestepped, not including the stuff I read, or at
least opened. There is a NG that bans politics, religion, and
acronyms. Everyone posts under their real name, most have been doing
it for years, some, including myself, for more than a decade. If there
was a downside to posting under your real name, I have seen no
evidence thereof. In ten years. Fake names, handles, are, with rare
exceptions, signs of malice. My initial reaction to a obviously fake
name is, **** you, you have nothing to say.

Casady

305 c.i.d. HP topic usafhg General 8 October 9th 06 07:57 PM
On-Topic!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 December 17th 04 04:20 PM
A little off-topic Neil Boat Building 2 July 26th 04 01:35 PM
A little off topic Neil Cruising 0 July 26th 04 07:18 AM
on topic looking for drycleaner General 2 November 12th 03 06:01 AM