Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default off topic?

I had Agent mark "all read" ten days ago, and since then 2000 off
topic, mostly presidential politics, posts have accumulated. Thats
just the garbage I sidestepped, not including the stuff I read, or at
least opened. There is a NG that bans politics, religion, and
acronyms. Everyone posts under their real name, most have been doing
it for years, some, including myself, for more than a decade. If there
was a downside to posting under your real name, I have seen no
evidence thereof. In ten years. Fake names, handles, are, with rare
exceptions, signs of malice. My initial reaction to a obviously fake
name is, **** you, you have nothing to say.

Casady