Default Uh-oh...Troopergate Emails Revealed

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 09:08:41 -0400, John H wrote:

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 07:41:27 -0500, wrote:

bull****

You can't HANDLE the truth!

(Where did I hear that before?)

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 08:22:52 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 08:16:30 -0500, wrote:

I can accept that. For me, I'm trying to get a feeling for this woman
that, quite possibly, will become President in the near future. She's
pretty much an unknown, and the AIP is a potential issue for me.

Just don't go all Larry on us connecting dots.

--Vic

funny
Senior Member

On Sep 5, 8:52*pm, BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 08:05:56 -0400, BAR wrote:

Did the Chief of Police serve at the pleasure of the Mayor? If yes, then
there is no story. Did the Chief of Police try to change local laws
outside the legislative process? If yes, then he should have been fired.

The story is the pattern that is developing. *The librarian, the police
chief, the Public Safety Commissioner, all fired under questionable
circumstances, because they did not "fully support her efforts to
govern". *Admittedly, nothing illegal here, but still questionable
judgment. *

I'm also still a little concerned with her connections to the Alaska
Independence Party. *While she wasn't a member, her husband definitely
was. *No big deal, but she leaks water in Dallas, gets on an 8 hour
flight back to Alaska, bypassing quality hospitals in Dallas and Seattle,
because she wants her son born in Alaska. *I still want her to answer
some questions about the AIP.

Ask any Texan if they want their child born in Oklahoma or Arkansas? I
don't have a problem with her wanting her child to be born in Alaska
like all of her other children.

I want Obama to answer questions about his ties to William Ayers and the
AAAN and other terrorist organizations.- Hide quoted text -

Why you racist *******!

wrote:
On Sep 5, 8:52 pm, BAR wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Just looking for full disclosure.

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 22:01:14 -0400, BAR wrote:

wrote:
On Sep 5, 8:52 pm, BAR wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Yeah, maybe we'll get it:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/9...370/955/587898

wrote:
On Sep 5, 8:52 pm, BAR wrote:
wrote:
[...]

What about Obama and Ayers serving on the same BOD in 2003? Where they
were giving money to Palestinian terrorist organizations? Aren't you
curious about Obama's ties to radical Islamic organizations?

wrote:
On Sep 5, 8:52 pm, BAR wrote:
wrote:
[...]

If there were some, I'd be very interested.

So far, I haven't seen anything other than extremely convoluted spin
and fantastic reaching.

wrote:
On Sep 5, 8:52 pm, BAR wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Its all a matter of public record. You just choose to ignore it.

wrote:
On Sep 5, 8:52 pm, BAR wrote:
wrote:
[...]

And here is your response in your next post 2 minutes later, to
something else where you don't like the answer, which is also public
record:

"I didn't bother reading it due to it being irrelevant to me."