BoatBanter.com

-   -   Admission ... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97647-admission.html)

BAR[_2_] September 7th 08 06:15 PM

Admission ...

wrote:
On Sep 4, 5:35 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Lu Powell" wrote in message

. ..

Is Osamabama going to save us all?

I loved Rudy's line last night ...... "Change is not a direction and Hope is
not a strategy."

Eisboch

Then last night, McCain threw out the word change more often that
Obama!

Slick wasn't it. Now Obama is whining about McCain taking his slogan.

[email protected] September 7th 08 07:30 PM

Admission ...

On Sep 5, 12:18*am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 19:43:09 -0400, hk wrote:

You're projecting. Why would I give a rat's ass about "respect" from
someone I don't know and will never meet? I merely gave him the same
courtesy he gave me. He has unilaterally decided to became one of the
nasty ****s here, in other words, someone like you. It matters not to me.

That statement speaks volumes regarding your ongoing personality
deterioration and your need to get professional assistance with it.
Do it for your own good.

Seriously, what scares me, is this guy owns a gun.

Alledged, you know how Harry lies, it could well be he's never owned a
gun.