BoatBanter.com

-   -   Admission ... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97647-admission.html)

Eisboch September 4th 08 10:38 PM

Admission ...

"John H" wrote in message

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 13:14:42 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Things will get back to the "normal" mud-slinging and insult hurling after
election day.

Eisboch

Do you really believe Harry's attitude is due to the 'uniqueness' of this
election? When you get right down to it, there is no change - election or
no election. I was surprised you said nothing to him when he began calling
Tom, with whom I assume you are somewhat friendly, names.

Tom doesn't need any help in defending himself.

Eisboch

HK September 4th 08 10:43 PM

Admission ...

Eisboch wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 13:14:42 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Things will get back to the "normal" mud-slinging and insult hurling after
election day.

Eisboch

Do you really believe Harry's attitude is due to the 'uniqueness' of this
election? When you get right down to it, there is no change - election or
no election. I was surprised you said nothing to him when he began calling
Tom, with whom I assume you are somewhat friendly, names.

Tom doesn't need any help in defending himself.

Eisboch

Heheheh...Herring stirs the pot, and you ladle out a spoonful and
swallow it.

John H[_3_] September 4th 08 10:47 PM

Admission ...

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 17:38:38 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 13:14:42 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Things will get back to the "normal" mud-slinging and insult hurling after
election day.

Eisboch

Do you really believe Harry's attitude is due to the 'uniqueness' of this
election? When you get right down to it, there is no change - election or
no election. I was surprised you said nothing to him when he began calling
Tom, with whom I assume you are somewhat friendly, names.

Tom doesn't need any help in defending himself.

Eisboch

Tom didn't need defending at all.

Harry needed to be reprimanded by someone he 'respected'.

Eisboch September 4th 08 10:58 PM

Admission ...

"hk" wrote in message

Aswwwwww....how...petulant.

Note, Richard, that while you are now acting nasty towards me, I am not
returning the compliment.

Have fun! And I do hope President Obama raises your tax burden
substantially. :)

There are few people in this world that I act "nasty" to, although I am not
even close to nastiness.
You have recently earned the right to be included in the few.

I have no use for people with your level of intolerance and vile,
self-serving attitudes.

Eisboch

Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] September 4th 08 11:22 PM

Admission ...

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 17:33:38 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"D.Duck" wrote in message
m...
snip
Things will get back to the "normal" mud-slinging and insult hurling
after election day.

Eisboch

Looong after election day. 8)

I can just see the sour grapes after the election if McCain/Palin are
victorious. It won't be pretty.

A certain person has made noises about moving to Costa Rica or Norway or
something if things don't go his way.

Hopefully it will be someplace that lacks Internet service.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Smooth - that was very smooth. :)

[email protected] September 4th 08 11:59 PM

Admission ...

On Sep 4, 4:13*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:
snip

Things will get back to the "normal" mud-slinging and insult hurling after
election day.

Eisboch

Looong after election day. 8)

I can just see the sour grapes after the election if McCain/Palin are
victorious. *It won't be pretty.

I would glady suffer 100 Harrys, as long as his new racist hater does
not get into the whitehouse..

John H[_3_] September 5th 08 12:06 AM

Admission ...

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:59:40 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sep 4, 4:13*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:
snip

Things will get back to the "normal" mud-slinging and insult hurling after
election day.

Eisboch

Looong after election day. 8)

I can just see the sour grapes after the election if McCain/Palin are
victorious. *It won't be pretty.

I would glady suffer 100 Harrys, as long as his new racist hater does
not get into the whitehouse..

At least Harry's easy to filter!

Tim September 5th 08 12:15 AM

Admission ...

On Sep 4, 12:26*pm, hk wrote:

Awwwwwwwwwww.

This one's for you:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...neous/sarahpoo...

looks good to me!

Tim September 5th 08 12:20 AM

Admission ...

On Sep 4, 2:13*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 14:38:12 -0400, wrote:
On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 13:26:19 -0400, hk wrote:

This one's for you:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...neous/sarahpoo....

Actually not bad for 44 years old with 5 kids.

...And someone else's body grafted on in Photoshop. That photo was a
contest submission for altered photos of Palin.

Still, looks good to me

HK September 5th 08 12:28 AM

Admission ...

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

Aswwwwww....how...petulant.

Note, Richard, that while you are now acting nasty towards me, I am not
returning the compliment.

Have fun! And I do hope President Obama raises your tax burden
substantially. :)

There are few people in this world that I act "nasty" to, although I am not
even close to nastiness.
You have recently earned the right to be included in the few.

I have no use for people with your level of intolerance and vile,
self-serving attitudes.

Eisboch

We "intolerant" folks are sick of the past eight years of the
destruction of this country by your boy Bush.