Default YO BAR, Jim, Reggie, etc.

http://tinyurl.com/o42at

http://tinyurl.com/o42at

http://tinyurl.com/o42at

JimH wrote:
On Sep 3, 6:47 pm, jim wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:20:50 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:
On Sep 3, 4:53 pm, John H wrote:
We did have a great time this past weekend. I'll post some pics over at
Chuck's place when I get them downloaded.- Hide quoted text -
Great!
Why?
Chucks place is a boating forum, not a small travel trailer picture
forum.
The pics would better be posted here (via links) as this is not a
boating NG.

I'd like to see Johns Pics at Chucks place, so if you don't mind, go
sherrif somewhere else.

Wow.......looking at pictures of a camping trip taken by a person you
never met at a boating forum. How exciting.

I think you need to get a life Jimbo.

I don't really give a R.A. what you think. I thought you knew that.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

On Sep 3, 4:53 pm, John H wrote:

We did have a great time this past weekend. I'll post some pics over at
Chuck's place when I get them downloaded.- Hide quoted text -

Great!

Why?

Chucks place is a boating forum, not a small travel trailer picture
forum. The pics would better be posted here (via links) as this is not a
boating NG.

I really don't get the never-ending array of way off topic photos Herring
posts at Chuck's joint. What the hell his coffin of a travel trailer has
to do with boats is beyond me. Has he posted any decent photos of his new
boat there?

Very odd. Any normal boater would be as proud of that boat as Opa is of his
rugrats.
Doesn't make sense, unless he's given up on boating.

John H wrote:

We did have a great time this past weekend.

JohnH, I thought you might get a laugh out of this video:

http://www.tastelikepizza.com/index.php?itemid=11389

Of course, may all your travels be unlike this one.

JL

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:32:23 -0400, Jerry Lane wrote:

John H wrote:

We did have a great time this past weekend.

JohnH, I thought you might get a laugh out of this video:

http://www.tastelikepizza.com/index.php?itemid=11389

Of course, may all your travels be unlike this one.

JL

Very cute. Thanks!

Luckily, *most* of those things haven't happened to us...yet.

Yo!! Reggie... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 2 August 26th 08 03:01 AM
Yo! Reggie!! Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 0 April 12th 08 12:03 AM
Yo Reggie! John H.[_3_] General 6 March 30th 08 08:46 PM
Yo!! Reggie!!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 March 4th 08 11:22 PM
Hey Reggie... Short Wave Sportfishing General 11 December 30th 07 06:52 PM