Default YO BAR, Jim, Reggie, etc.

After reading your input, and reviewing carefully the contract, and calling
a few places for information, and reading the contract again, we have
decided to exercise our seven day option of canceling the contract. So, a
certified letter went to the 1000Trails folks today doing so.

I found a few more discrepancies in what the contract said and what the
salesperson said. But, the big discrepancy was in the disclosure provided
by the salesperson. She did not give me the disclosure statement called for
in the contract.

So, now we see if they come up with some better offers. Thank God for the
seven day cancellation window mandated by Virginia. Although, without it I
wouldn't have signed the hard sell contract.

Thanks again for all the input!!

John H wrote:
After reading your input, and reviewing carefully the contract, and calling
a few places for information, and reading the contract again, we have
decided to exercise our seven day option of canceling the contract. So, a
certified letter went to the 1000Trails folks today doing so.

I found a few more discrepancies in what the contract said and what the
salesperson said. But, the big discrepancy was in the disclosure provided
by the salesperson. She did not give me the disclosure statement called for
in the contract.

So, now we see if they come up with some better offers. Thank God for the
seven day cancellation window mandated by Virginia. Although, without it I
wouldn't have signed the hard sell contract.

Thanks again for all the input!!

Praise the Lord. You see the light. :-)

You don't need a campground membership.
Instead, subscribe to Good Sam, Camping World Presidents club, and
Passport America.Also pick up a copy of Trailer Life Directory or
Woodall's Directory. Take a look at www.recreation.gov and state and
county park systems. Passport America costs $40 but you will save that
on your first camp with them.
!!!!!Don't buy no steeenkin campground membership!!!!!
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 3, 12:10*pm, John H wrote:
After reading your input, and reviewing carefully the contract, and calling
a few places for information, and reading the contract again, we have
decided to exercise our seven day option of canceling the contract. So, a
certified letter went to the 1000Trails folks today doing so.

I found a few more discrepancies in what the contract said and what the
salesperson said. But, the big discrepancy was in the disclosure provided
by the salesperson. She did not give me the disclosure statement called for
in the contract.

So, now we see if they come up with some better offers. Thank God for the
seven day cancellation window mandated by Virginia. Although, without it I
wouldn't have signed the hard sell contract.

Thanks again for all the input!!

"Better offers?"

i wouldn't even mess with thaat John.

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 11:03:35 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Sep 3, 12:10*pm, John H wrote:
After reading your input, and reviewing carefully the contract, and calling
a few places for information, and reading the contract again, we have
decided to exercise our seven day option of canceling the contract. So, a
certified letter went to the 1000Trails folks today doing so.

I found a few more discrepancies in what the contract said and what the
salesperson said. But, the big discrepancy was in the disclosure provided
by the salesperson. She did not give me the disclosure statement called for
in the contract.

So, now we see if they come up with some better offers. Thank God for the
seven day cancellation window mandated by Virginia. Although, without it I
wouldn't have signed the hard sell contract.

Thanks again for all the input!!

"Better offers?"

i wouldn't even mess with thaat John.

Yeah, but John took a quiz to prove he's a dip****, so he HAS to.
Otherwise he might lose his certification.

wrote:

On Sep 3, 12:10 pm, John H wrote:
[...]

I thought Herring was given a "bye" on the dip**** test, because,
obviously, he is a dip****. Why would he need to prove it?

It was a confidence builder for him.

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 13:31:26 -0400, jim wrote:

John H wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the tips, Jim.

On Sep 3, 12:10*pm, John H wrote:
After reading your input, and reviewing carefully the contract, and calling
a few places for information, and reading the contract again, we have
decided to exercise our seven day option of canceling the contract. So, a
certified letter went to the 1000Trails folks today doing so.

I found a few more discrepancies in what the contract said and what the
salesperson said. But, the big discrepancy was in the disclosure provided
by the salesperson. She did not give me the disclosure statement called for
in the contract.

So, now we see if they come up with some better offers. Thank God for the
seven day cancellation window mandated by Virginia. Although, without it I
wouldn't have signed the hard sell contract.

Thanks again for all the input!!

"Better offers?"

i wouldn't even mess with thaat John.

Hey, I should have included you in the subject line!

Thanks for the telephonic advice!

Yo!! Reggie... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 2 August 26th 08 03:01 AM
Yo! Reggie!! Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 0 April 12th 08 12:03 AM
Yo Reggie! John H.[_3_] General 6 March 30th 08 08:46 PM
Yo!! Reggie!!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 March 4th 08 10:22 PM
Hey Reggie... Short Wave Sportfishing General 11 December 30th 07 05:52 PM