Default Did you know...

On Sep 3, 10:32*am, wrote:
On Sep 3, 10:07*am, wf3h wrote:

On Sep 3, 10:02*am, wrote:

On Sep 3, 9:52*am, wf3h wrote:

On Sep 3, 9:18*am, wrote:

On Sep 3, 9:11*am, wf3h wrote:

On Sep 3, 9:01*am, wrote:

On Sep 3, 8:40*am, hk wrote:

wf3h wrote:
On Sep 3, 8:25 am, hk wrote:
...John McCain was a prisoner of war?

How many times can McCain's POW experience be praised before a
well-behaved, not-very-excited crowd of well-dressed, older and
predominantly white Americans who sit in neat rows beneath an electronic
billboard bearing the phrase "Country First" and who hold on their laps
placards that proclaim, "Service"? And how many Teddy Roosevelt references?

Have you heard? John McCain was a prisoner of war.

snerk

somebody said that mccain's whole campaign strategy is 'noun, verb,
POW'.

Here's a question I've not seen asked or answered...McCain went on 20+
bombing missions over North Vietnam. How many non-combatants did the
bombs his plane dropped kill or maim? How many villages did his bombs
destroy? What sort of toll did his actions take on civilians?

I wonder if he ever thinks about that?

BTW, did you know John McCain was a POW?- Hide quoted text -

Here's a question that was never asked.. Osamabama Bin Tokin' spent a
lot of time doing coke and smoking pot. I wonder how many innocent
police, citizens, etc were hurt, robbed, or killed to supply him with
his drugs?- Hide quoted text -

of course W spent alot of his time in a boozy, alcoholic haze. and
hezbollah...the party of god (AKA the GOP) thinks he's great!- Hide quoted text -

Who told you that? Al Frankin?

no...someone who thinks he's a comedian....a guy by the name of george
bush who admitted he had an alcohol problem in his youth. obviously
you didn't watch the conventions when W stole the election from gore.- Hide quoted text -

The New York Lies, the Sun, and some 20 other newspapers and news
organizations sued the state of Florida after the election and got
access to the ballots. They did a full recount a few months after the
election and found that Bush won Florida.

gore won the popular vote by 500,000. *i can't help it if scalia and
the other hezbollah members wanted ayatollah khomeini but settled for
bush instead.- Hide quoted text -

The popular vote? What, did the law change?

guess, like a typical republican, you think the popular vote means
nothing.

yeah, that's kinda why hezbollah (AKA the GOP) is getting killed in
the congressional elections, and looks set to lose the presidential
one this time around.

way to go!

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 11:05:35 -0400, BAR wrote:

wrote:
On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 06:18:29 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sep 3, 9:11 am, wf3h wrote:
On Sep 3, 9:01 am, wrote:

On Sep 3, 8:40 am, hk wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Sep 3, 8:25 am, hk wrote:
[...]

Who told you that? Al Frankin? Osamabama Bin Tokin' told us all he
spent his younger years in a stupor with illegal drugs, racists,
terrorists, and crooks,, His own words, not some looney bull****
website...

Cite, please!

http://www.amazon.com/Dreams-My-Fath...54325&sr= 1-1

Please point out the relevent text, if it exists.

On Sep 3, 9:18*am, wrote:
On Sep 3, 9:11*am, wf3h wrote:

On Sep 3, 9:01*am, wrote:

On Sep 3, 8:40*am, hk wrote:

wf3h wrote:
On Sep 3, 8:25 am, hk wrote:
[...]

website...- Hide quoted text -

Now, Scotty, you know that's just not true.

http://tinyurl.com/o42at

HK HK is offline

wf3h wrote:
On Sep 3, 9:01 am, wrote:
On Sep 3, 8:40 am, hk wrote:

wf3h wrote:
On Sep 3, 8:25 am, hk wrote:
[...]

Watch it...justwait will claim you made up those tales about Dubya's
boozing days and nights. :)

On Sep 3, 1:51 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 09:04:25 -0400, hk wrote:

Out of line, Harry. He did what his country asked of him.

Ahhh. The Nuremberg defense.

Well, if he's guilty of anything, so are we. *We* sent him.

Following orders is not much of a defense against a charge of committing
war crimes, not that I am saying McCain did this. But...the U.S.
military bombed lots of purely civilian villages in Vietnam and engaged
in chemical warfare, et cetera, which certainly could be consider war
crimes, if not then, than now.

Does wf3h believe in the US constitution? If so he'd realize the
electoral college comes from it.

http://tinyurl.com/o42at