Default Did you know...

On Sep 5, 1:13*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 10:00:11 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Sep 5, 12:05 pm, wrote:
On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 08:29:57 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Sep 5, 2:14 am, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:d5SdnYUnnfpOIiLVnZ2dnUVZ_hKdnZ2d@comcast .com...
wrote:
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 20:47:59 -0400, Tom wrote:
Maybe a better question would be...who did he take orders from? *A
Democratic President sent advisors in, 1959...Eisenhower...Kennedy
continued the debacle.....Johnson escaladed it...and a so called war
mongering Republican President had the balls to end it all...so in
retrospect, lets blame the DEMS!!!!
It was a bipartisan mess. *Nixon ran as the "peace" candidate twice. *It
took him five years to get us out of Vietnam, and 1/3 of our KIAs were on
his watch.
It was the worst diplomatic and military disaster in the history of the
United States, from beginning to end, and any who willingly took part in
it should be ashamed of themselves until their dying day. There's
certainly enough blame to go around at the highest political and military
levels of both political parties.
It was a war waged with nothing more on our side but ego and arrogance.
What were we doing there? We were backing up one penny ante right-wing
dictator after another.
Yes, HK, you should be ashamed. You said you were there.- Hide quoted text -
Yes, but that was just another of his many, many lies.
Tammy Bush
*DimDummy
*Kevin Noble
*Basskisser
*Asslicker
*JimDandy- Hide quoted text -

Huh? It's nice to see you sucking up to Harry, he needs the help. You
are the only one who'll do so anymore. His old lover JimH isn't happy
with him, so you can take over.

You seem to think Harry is something special. I don't. He's just one
of the many here.

Correct. But Loogy, Herring, Reggie, Florida Jim, et cetera, have little
to say unless they are acting as amateur agent provocateurs, and
encouraging others to join their mindless BORG-like collective. Of
course, since Reggie posts here under about 50 different handles, and
Loogy uses about a half-dozen, who really knows how many BORG there are.- Hide quoted text -

Harry are you still saying that people should give out their personal
information on usenet?

On Sep 5, 12:05*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 08:29:57 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Sep 5, 2:14*am, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

m...

wrote:
[...]

of the many here.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, no, I fully realize that Harry is nothing but a lying piece of
crap.

See! He's just like you, and pretty much everyone else here.

On Sep 5, 1:50*pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

CalifBill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
wrote:
[...]

You mean, *that* should make me think it was a just war and not one based
on ego and arrogance?

You said you were overthere. *So either you should be ashamed, or was it
another fib?- Hide quoted text -

Bill, of COURSE it was yet another lie.
Lobster boat
Trans Atlantic trip in a runabout
Fireboat welcome in NYC
Hatteras
Sail to Hawaii from SF
Single hand around the Horn
Vietnam
and on and on.....
HK HK is offline

CalifBill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
CalifBill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
[...]

I had two jobs. Neither involved shooting people or bombing villages.

On Sep 5, 2:30*pm, hk wrote:
CalifBill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
CalifBill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
om...
wrote:
[...]

I had two jobs. Neither involved shooting people or bombing villages.- Hide quoted text -

Lobster boat

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
CalifBill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
CalifBill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
[...]

REMF. All the back echelon supported the shooters. Way of war. Just like
my taxi service.