[email protected] ohara5.0@mindspring.com is offline

Default Did you know...

On Sep 3, 1:51 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 09:04:25 -0400, hk wrote:

Out of line, Harry. He did what his country asked of him.

Ahhh. The Nuremberg defense.

Well, if he's guilty of anything, so are we. *We* sent him.

Following orders is not much of a defense against a charge of committing
war crimes, not that I am saying McCain did this. But...the U.S.
military bombed lots of purely civilian villages in Vietnam and engaged
in chemical warfare, et cetera, which certainly could be consider war
crimes, if not then, than now.

Does wf3h believe in the US constitution? If so he'd realize the
electoral college comes from it.