Default Trim correction??

Have I got the trim correct on my open aluminum boat?
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nhmN5u...eature=related

Don White wrote:
Have I got the trim correct on my open aluminum boat?
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nhmN5u...eature=related

I wonder if it is safe to boat without being able to see in front of
you?

Senior Member

On Sep 2, 7:15*pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:
Don White wrote:
Have I got the trim correct on my open aluminum boat?
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nhmN5u...eature=related

I wonder if it is safe to boat without being able to see in front of
you? *

Yeah, these are the folks we want to take safety advice from Not
even wearing a life jacket, what a puck head...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
Don White wrote:
Have I got the trim correct on my open aluminum boat?
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nhmN5u...eature=related
I wonder if it is safe to boat without being able to see in front of
you?

Yeah, these are the folks we want to take safety advice from Not
even wearing a life jacket, what a puck head...

Is that Tom in his etec-powered Ranger?

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 20:10:33 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

Have I got the trim correct on my open aluminum boat?
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nhmN5u...eature=related

That's hysterical. :)

He just needs another 100hp to bring the bow down.

"Don White" wrote in message
Have I got the trim correct on my open aluminum boat?
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nhmN5u...eature=related

Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 2, 6:10*pm, "Don White" wrote:
Have I got the trim correct on my open aluminum boat?http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nhmN5u...eature=related

i was hopiing to watch him whack that SeaRay looking thing out there,
or plow a pylon.

On Sep 2, 7:10*pm, "Don White" wrote:
Have I got the trim correct on my open aluminum boat?http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nhmN5u...eature=related

Looks about right, now go try it out in some decent waves.

wrote in message
On Sep 2, 7:10 pm, "Don White" wrote:
Have I got the trim correct on my open aluminum
boat?http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nhmN5u...eature=related

Looks about right, now go try it out in some decent waves.

Where..on Lake Lanier where the rugged fishermen go?

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 19:15:28 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
STP. " wrote:

Don White wrote:
Have I got the trim correct on my open aluminum boat?
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nhmN5u...eature=related

I wonder if it is safe to boat without being able to see in front of
you?

It does conflict with the responsibility to keep a proper lookout. I
looked at some pix of the Emma Mxxxxx the worlds largest boxboat.
Two hundred fifty feet from the water to the deck. Hide another ship,
not just a boat, under those bows.

Casady

Ballast Correction Joe ASA 2 October 16th 06 12:43 PM
SIGNATURE; correction of correction Thom Stewart ASA 8 March 30th 06 07:11 PM
Error correction - Sailing to Toronto Al General 0 September 5th 04 07:27 PM
( OT ) CORRECTION win 2 books Jim General 0 March 26th 04 06:14 PM
correction was first clinker rowing shell in 30 years... Al Boat Building 0 August 2nd 03 08:36 PM