posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Default SIGNATURE; correction of correction

Oh Boy! Web had to de-humanize me before I could get my URL's back.
Should be ok now;-------I hope

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

The site looks good Thom!
You're going to sail this wonderful spring right?

Gotta make sure all is ship shape for the new buyer right?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

"Thom Stewart" wrote:
Oh Boy! Web had to de-humanize me before I could get my URL's back.
Should be ok now;-------I hope

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

You are welcome, Thom. I never really realized what kind of scum posted
here until you didn't acknowledge my help.

Not to mention the panty waist Joe changing the subject on your last post.
I will never help you with anything again! You are just an old man in a
diaper, after this...

This place has turned gay!!!

Amen!

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

LP

Get Lost!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

JOE,

I Still sneak out for short sails, once in a while. I do try to
coordinate it with the Broker, to not let him screw up appointment to
show the boat. A lot of lookers, Mostly other Brokers.

I promise to get some new pictures on the Page. My Daughter looked a
"Jazz" asleep and said; "That's what you should have on your Page!"

I went to lunch today and Mt Baker was out in all it's Glory but a
didn't have my Camera. I do want to show off our "Snow Cap' prize. So
now that I've got the URL cleaned up, there will be something new to
look at.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Holy **** Thom....Was that a MIDOL moment or what?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Midol my ass;
LP screwed up Neal, called in the Meow Meows on the ASA, bragged about
how powerful they were. She tried to destroy ASA. She's sucking around
trying to say she helped. BULL ****!! It our turn to laugh at her.

Joe, I've made better friends with some of the Meows than I could ever
be with that sneaking, self serving female.

She failed and now wants to wiggle back. I'm following Ganz's advice.
This is the LAST DAMN TIME I'll acknowledge her.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

"Thom Stewart" wrote:

Midol my ass;

No, Thom. Midol goes in your mouth...your supposed to swallow.

LP screwed up Neal,

How in the hell did you come up with that conclusion, Thom? Capt. Neal was
flaming and cussing long before I met him. He turned into a more gentle and
kinder human being when he accepted Christ as his personal Lord and Savior.

called in the Meow Meows on the ASA,

Did NOT! I simply cross-posted Ganz and katysails own words about
netkkkoping people on the newsgroup. I have not the *power* you give to me.
Can I control the countries around the world? I think not. Don't give me a
"God mentality". I am not God and I don't control anyone. Everyone is
accountable for their own actions.

bragged about
how powerful they were.

Never! Please post proof here ________________________________.

She tried to destroy ASA.

I'm not capable of destroying any newsgroup. Again, please post any proof
you can muster up.

She's sucking around
trying to say she helped. BULL ****!! It our turn to laugh at her.

You're nuts, Thom. Please post where I claimed to help.

I'm here as a comedian, so I'm glad you got to laugh. Mission accomplished!

I've made better friends with some of the Meows than I could ever
be with that sneaking, self serving female.

Which meowers?

She failed and now wants to wiggle back.

I don't wiggle unless I feel like it...

I'm following Ganz's advice.
This is the LAST DAMN TIME I'll acknowledge her.

Now I understand why you are so screwed up, Thom!

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Vito

"Lady Pilot" wrote
No, Thom. Midol goes in your mouth...your supposed to swallow.

Bwahahaha! Reminds me of a ruse I used to end boreing meetings back when I was
subjected to them. I kept an empty box of Preperation H suppositoriies in my
desk. When the BS got too deep I'd invent a reason to rummage for something in
a drawer and, coming upon the box, I'd toss it on the desktop and say "Don't
waste your money on this stuff! I took the whole box and for all the good it
did I may as well have shoved them up my ass!" The silence would be deafening
and the 'meeting' would break up soon.