posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Default SIGNATURE; Corrected!

Sorry guys. My Goof. Try this

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Thom'spage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

"Thom Stewart" wrote:
Sorry guys. My Goof. Try this

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Thom'spage

Hey Thom,

That link doesn't work. You might want to try this one...
http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

By the way, this link below doesn't work anymo
http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

Thanks for the memories,

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

7+ kts upwind in 9Kts of wind? Come on Thom your kidding right?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

Still messing around the junior high school picking up 14 year old little
girls, joe?

What a shame...I think I should call the authorities on you pedophilia.

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

"Thom Stewart" wrote:
Sorry guys. My Goof. Try this

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Thom'spage

Do you sail your sailboat as sloppy as you post your website? Time to get
in the nursing home, Thom.

Your done, get off the grill.

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Hi Bitch,

Hope the fires burned you're slut ass out.

Saw the ugliest sailboat I've ever seen in the shipyard this week, It
was registered in Oklahomo.
I thought of you.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

"Joe" wrote:
Hi Bitch,

Hope the fires burned you're slut ass out.

Saw the ugliest sailboat I've ever seen in the shipyard this week, It
was registered in Oklahomo.
I thought of you.

God Bless You, Joe.

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Gee you come in here on the rag stomping my ass bitch..Then you say
"God Bless you".

You're one of those Bi-Polar wacko's right?

Get lost

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Did you ever for a second think Ol Thom might not have seen your
correction to his web-site LP?

Sheeze your acting like a thin skinned Ditzzy blonde that aint got none
lately.

You expect people to give a rats ass about you after the way you
introduced yourself here?

Thom so smart most likely he has you on his ****can list and never saw
your kind gester.

I'm sure you are not a total asshole ythat Kneel said you are LP, keep
begging for acknowledgement by doing good things and us sailor's might
come around and like you.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

That weirdo LP is still around?? Bwaahahaha... she's a he. Even Neal figured
that out.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com