Jim

Default ( OT ) CORRECTION win 2 books

In addition to Carvils Book, you can win "Deliver Us From Evil" by Fox
News Anchor Sean Hannity.

Enter early and often

CONTEST
Beat the Progress Report

Yesterday, on Hannity and Colmes, National Security Adviser Condoleezza
Rice said "the assertion that somehow the Bush administration wasn't
paying attention when we came into office is just false." But, despite
Rice's comments, we were unable to find a single instance where Rice,
Vice President Cheney or President Bush said "al Qaeda" or "bin Laden"
in public between Bush Inauguration and 9/11. (The closest thing we
could dig up – despite extensive searches on Nexis and the White House
website – was a routine written extension of an executive order dealing
with the Taliban.) During the same period, however, we were able to
identify roughly 400 times that Rice, Cheney and Bush publicly mentioned
"tax relief" or "tax cut." Prove you're better than the Progress Report!
Send any instance of Rice, Cheney or Bush uttering the words "al Qaeda"
or "bin Laden" in public between 1/20/01 and 9/10/01 to
. The first person to submit a successful entry
(which we can verify) will receive a free copy of "Deliver Us From Evil"
by Fox News Anchor Sean Hannity signed by the members of the Progress
Report team.

Two free books Gould 0738 General 1 November 14th 03 07:11 PM
Looking for books or articles on bottom painting and other maintenance . . . Steve General 0 November 3rd 03 11:09 AM