Default McCain's Age...

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 22:41:48 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

I will promise a boat in every garage

Got that, I need more garages. :-)

wrote:

I will promise a boat in every garage

Got that, I need more garages. :-)

Don't get fooled by all of this political BS. Make sure you know how
big the boat and garage are before voting for SWS.

I think he is just like all the other politicians. They will promise
you caviar on a silver platter, and end up giving you BS on a paper plate.
;0

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:23:32 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

You know who I think delivered the biggest flop speech at the Dem's
Convention?

Our carbon credit guru, AGORE.

Yes, Gore is the reason we have Bush. I don't believe he could be
elected dog catcher in most towns.

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message

HK is an freak of nature.

Nature this...freak boy!

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message

HK is an freak of nature.

Nature this...freak boy!

I wonder why Reggie is so obsessed with me. He must be a really lonely
turd.

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message

HK is an freak of nature.

Nature this...freak boy!

Now that is one lame response. I am curious, why are you so obsessed
with me?

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message

HK is an freak of nature.

Nature this...freak boy!

I wonder why Reggie is so obsessed with me. He must be a really lonely
turd.

I guess.... he roams the shores of Lake Lanier envious of real boaters and
his only prospect for a friend is Loogy.

hk wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald
P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in
message

HK is an freak of nature.

Nature this...freak boy!

I wonder why Reggie is so obsessed with me. He must be a really lonely
turd.

Nah, I am no more obsessed with you than I am with any other freak of
nature. The difference between most oddities and you, is you seem to
enjoy negative attention and go out of your way to encourage it. You
seem to think people respond to you in a negative manner due to your
political beliefs, but it has nothing to do with your politics, people
really just treat you like a POS, because you are. Think about it, any
rational person sits back and wonders what is wrong with Harry, even
JimH is wondering what is going on when you believe that ANYONE who does
not abort a less than perfect baby is being selfish. IF he is not
ashamed to be associated with you, he should be. Except for DD, everyone
in the NG now understands exactly who and what you are.
Senior Member

On Aug 31, 10:14*am, "Don White" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message

HK is an freak of nature.

Nature this...freak boy!

I wonder why Reggie is so obsessed with me. He must be a really lonely
turd.

I guess.... he roams the shores of Lake Lanier envious of real boaters and
his only prospect for a friend is Loogy.

Didn't you sell your big boat because you couldn't get anyone but your
dog to go out with you?
HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message

HK is an freak of nature.

Nature this...freak boy!

I wonder why Reggie is so obsessed with me. He must be a really lonely
turd.

I guess.... he roams the shores of Lake Lanier envious of real boaters and
his only prospect for a friend is Loogy.

Perhaps Reggie and Loogy are opposite sides of the same coin...that they
are the same person, but schizophrenic, one personality normal-bright
and the other subnormal-intellectually challenged.

I'll leave it to you to figure out which is which.