Default McCain's Age...

Why should that matter? Again, you seem to be going down the road that
says certain "experiences" are important. I'm more interested in
judgment. McCain has voted with Bush 90% of the time. That is bad judgment.

If I were an Obama supporter I don't believe I would bring up
judgement. Do you consider spending 20 years in a racist church with a
racist minister good judgement? How about real estate deals with a
crook? How about hanging out with radical bombers? These don't show
good judgement in my opinion.
HK HK is offline

CalifBill wrote:
On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 12:00:51 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"TJ" wrote in message

Before I decide who I want for my leader, I want to know where he wants
take me. I haven't heard that from Obama. All I hear is that he wants to
change directions.
Maybe these will help you out:

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

Damn - nothing from either one about nuking anybody.

Crap. :)

They do not need to nuke anybody. We have the Marines, and some USAF
transports. Went by the Marines playground on Friday. Did not see much
playing at Pendleton. Marines get off Labor Day?

...snerk

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:10:19 GMT, "RG" wrote:

Krause professes to be pro-choice. For most people, pro-choice means that
they believe such decisions should be left to the individuals directly
involved. For Krause, it means being pro any choice that agrees 100% with
his own.

Just taking a quick perusal of the more left of this august group of
people convinces me that McCain hit a master stroke with the addition
of Palin to the ticket. She's lived it, she's done it and she made
the choice to reaffirm life, not end it. It's the perfect example of
Pro-Choice only it reflect badly on them.

They are finally seeing the fruits of their identity politics - it's
been turned around against them and they are absoutely beside
themselves at being caught up and beat at their own game.

Consider that none other than HILLARY! is impressed with the choice
says something. Somewhere in her heart of hearts she's saying "You Go
Girl". :)

One last mini-rant if I may. The Left's biggest fear is Obama
actually being elected President. Why?

Becasue it's the end of affirmative action.

Think about it. :)

She is very much for McCain winning. If Obama wins, she will never get to
be President. If Obama really screws the pooch, and makes only 4 years,
that means the Repubs will most likely have the next 8 years. 12 years and
Hillary is probably too old to run. If Obama wins and does well, that is at
least 8 years before she can run. May still be too old, or another better
Dem appears.

HK HK is offline

CalifBill wrote:
[...]

Hope and pray, boys, hope and pray.

The nicest thing about the Palin pick is that most voters capable of
thinking don’t even have to think twice about her to know they oppose
her, because she is a religious nutjob.

There's no reason to tolerate religious nutjob b.s. Think evolution is
“just a theory,” you are not getting my vote. Think abortion should be
illegal no matter what, even in cases of rape and incest, you're not
getting my vote. Think intelligent design should be taught in science
classrooms, you're not getting my vote.

So most thinking voters, at least, won't have to even bother with the
issues of experience and her complete lack of knowledge regarding
foreign affairs and well, hell, the fact she didn’t even know what the
VP did a few weeks ago. They don’t have to think about any of that, as
her extreme religious views already disqualify her. No more social
conservatives in the White House or next to it, ever.

"TJ" wrote in message

Before I decide who I want for my leader, I want to know where he wants
take me. I haven't heard that from Obama. All I hear is that he wants to
change directions.
Maybe these will help you out:

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

Damn - nothing from either one about nuking anybody.

Crap. :)

They do not need to nuke anybody. We have the Marines, and some USAF
transports. Went by the Marines playground on Friday. Did not see much
playing at Pendleton. Marines get off Labor Day?

They may have got a 96.

hk wrote:
CalifBill wrote:
[...]

Right.

There's no reason to tolerate religious nutjob b.s. Think evolution is
“just a theory,” you are not getting my vote. Think abortion should be
illegal no matter what, even in cases of rape and incest, you're not
getting my vote. Think intelligent design should be taught in science
classrooms, you're not getting my vote.

She doesn't want your vote.

So most thinking voters, at least, won't have to even bother with the
issues of experience and her complete lack of knowledge regarding
foreign affairs and well, hell, the fact she didn’t even know what the
VP did a few weeks ago. They don’t have to think about any of that, as
her extreme religious views already disqualify her. No more social
conservatives in the White House or next to it, ever.

We'll see.

Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 31, 5:49*pm, hk wrote:

[...]

then again, Harry. There are some of us that are thinking voters, who
also happen to be religious nut-jobs, that actually like those
qualities in a POTUS candidate.
HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
On Aug 31, 5:49 pm, hk wrote:

[...]

The United States is not a theocracy, not yet, though it McCain and
Palin are, it will become one.

Religious beliefs have no place in government policy. I don't give a
damn what your personal beliefs are, so long as you don't try to shove
them at me. Unfortunately, that is *just* what the righties do...they
want everyone to become a JesusBorg...like they are.

Thinking voters do not believe evolution is just a theory, or that
intelligent design belongs in public schools. Intelligent design is
nothing more than religious voodoo bull****.

"hk" wrote in message

Religious beliefs have no place in government policy. I don't give a damn
what your personal beliefs are, so long as you don't try to shove them at
me. Unfortunately, that is *just* what the righties do...they want
everyone to become a JesusBorg...like they are.

Seems to me that everyday we are subjected to people trying to shove stuff
at us.
Brands of cars, beer, charities, sneakers, iPods, ..... hell, within an
hour of watching TV at least a dozen organizations have tried to convince us
of something.

Most of us just select what interests us, and reject that which doesn't.

Why can't you do the same with your beloved religious righties? Why do
they bother you so much?

Eisboch