Default Diggin For Clams

A young kid's in a shipwreck and he winds up stranded on a tropical
island. For twenty years he never sees another human being.

Then one day a beautiful girl with long blond hair, her clothes
half-ripped off, washes up on a piece of driftwood.

He explains to her how he existed for twenty years, digging for clams,
and eating fruits and berries.

She says, "Well, what did you do for love?" He says, "Love? What's that?"

She says, "I'll show you." She shows him. Then she shows him again. Then
she shows him one more time.

When they're finally done, she says, "Well, how do you like love?"

He says, "It's great. But look what you did to my clam digger."

Courtesy of: http://www.joke-of-the-day.com/jokes/digging-clams

p.s. Anyone think this would be funnier if it was a clown who was
stranded on the island?

On Aug 26, 2:54*pm, DownTime wrote:
A young kid's in a shipwreck and he winds up stranded on a tropical
island. For twenty years he never sees another human being.

Then one day a beautiful girl with long blond hair, her clothes
half-ripped off, washes up on a piece of driftwood.

He explains to her how he existed for twenty years, digging for clams,
and eating fruits and berries.

She says, "Well, what did you do for love?" He says, "Love? What's that?"

She says, "I'll show you." She shows him. Then she shows him again. Then
she shows him one more time.

When they're finally done, she says, "Well, how do you like love?"

He says, "It's great. But look what you did to my clam digger."

Courtesy of: *http://www.joke-of-the-day.com/jokes/digging-clams

p.s. Anyone think this would be funnier if it was a clown who was
stranded on the island?

No, but it would be hilarious if he were DIGGING for clowns......

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:54:06 -0400, DownTime
wrote:

A young kid's in a shipwreck and he winds up stranded on a tropical
island. For twenty years he never sees another human being.

Then one day a beautiful girl with long blond hair, her clothes
half-ripped off, washes up on a piece of driftwood.

He explains to her how he existed for twenty years, digging for clams,
and eating fruits and berries.

She says, "Well, what did you do for love?" He says, "Love? What's that?"

She says, "I'll show you." She shows him. Then she shows him again. Then
she shows him one more time.

When they're finally done, she says, "Well, how do you like love?"

He says, "It's great. But look what you did to my clam digger."

Courtesy of: http://www.joke-of-the-day.com/jokes/digging-clams

p.s. Anyone think this would be funnier if it was a clown who was
stranded on the island?

The 'p.s.' was the best part!

wrote:

A young kid's in a shipwreck and he winds up stranded on a tropical
island. For twenty years he never sees another human being.

Then one day a beautiful girl with long blond hair, her clothes
half-ripped off, washes up on a piece of driftwood.

He explains to her how he existed for twenty years, digging for clams,
and eating fruits and berries.

She says, "Well, what did you do for love?" He says, "Love? What's that?"

She says, "I'll show you." She shows him. Then she shows him again. Then
she shows him one more time.

When they're finally done, she says, "Well, how do you like love?"

He says, "It's great. But look what you did to my clam digger."

Courtesy of: http://www.joke-of-the-day.com/jokes/digging-clams

p.s. Anyone think this would be funnier if it was a clown who was
stranded on the island?

Would have been funnier if the blond had been a cannibal.

Speaking of which...

Grassopper walks into a bar and orders a whiskey neat.

Bartender says "There's a drink named after you".

The grasshopper says "There's a drink named Steve?"

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Would have been funnier if the blond had been a cannibal.

Speaking of which...

Grassopper walks into a bar and orders a whiskey neat.

Bartender says "There's a drink named after you".

The grasshopper says "There's a drink named Steve?"

Then you might like this one(it even has a boating theme):

A Frenchman, an Englishman and a New Yorker were captured by cannibals.
The chief comes to them and says, "The bad news is that now we've caught
you and we're going to kill you. We will put you in a pot, cook you, eat
you and then we're going to use your skins to build a canoe. The good
news is that you can choose how to die."

The Frenchman says, "I take ze sword." The chief gives him a sword, the
Frenchman says, "Vive la France!" and runs himself through.

The Englishman says, "a pistol for me please." The chief gives him a
pistol, the Englishman points it at his head and says, "God save the
queen!" and blows his brains out.

The New Yorker says, "Gimme a fork!" The chief is puzzled, but he shrugs
and gives him a fork. The New Yorker takes the fork and starts jabbing
himself all over--the stomach, the sides, the chest, everywhere. There
is blood gushing out all over, it's horrible. The chief is appalled and
asks, "My God, what are you doing?"

And the New Yorker responds, "So much for your canoe you stupid
cannibal!

Courtesy of: http://crazy-jokes.com/jokes/fork.shtml

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:28:08 -0400, DownTime
wrote:

[...]

Guy visits his doctor for a checkup. After the exam, the doctor walks
in the room and says: "I'm afraid I have some very bad news - you're
dying, and you don't have much time left."

"How long have I got?"

"Ten"

"Ten?" the man asks. "Ten what? Months? Weeks? What?!"

"Nine..."

Senior Member

wrote:

[...]

"Nine..."- Hide quoted text -

you are a scary man...

wrote in message
On Aug 26, 2:54 pm, DownTime wrote:
A young kid's in a shipwreck and he winds up stranded on a tropical
island. For twenty years he never sees another human being.

Then one day a beautiful girl with long blond hair, her clothes
half-ripped off, washes up on a piece of driftwood.

He explains to her how he existed for twenty years, digging for clams,
and eating fruits and berries.

She says, "Well, what did you do for love?" He says, "Love? What's that?"

She says, "I'll show you." She shows him. Then she shows him again. Then
she shows him one more time.

When they're finally done, she says, "Well, how do you like love?"

He says, "It's great. But look what you did to my clam digger."

I had to forward that joke to some people. I normally don't like those
silly "kid" jokes, but that one was funny.

wrote:

[...]

The grasshopper says "There's a drink named Steve?"- Hide quoted text -

True story...

A guy I work with had a cat named Steve. His daughter, when she was
about 7 or so, was really into answering the phone, As usual, she ran
to answer it one evening during dinner.

They all watched her as she picked up and said "Hello". Then she
paused, got a weird look on her face, and said "Steve, the cat?"

It was a wrong number asking to speak to Steve.

Ping: Clams Fredo General 2 April 25th 07 09:20 AM
Yo!! Clams!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 2 March 29th 05 10:56 PM
PING: Clams basskisser General 3 November 12th 04 12:05 AM
Where's Clams when you need him? Harry Krause General 1 July 25th 04 07:36 PM
Merc '85 / '86 Question... Clams??? Jim General 0 October 2nd 03 07:00 AM