Default McCain up by 2 ;)

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Hillary was absolutely masterful, Bill was damned good, Biden was good
and will get much better as he adapts to his new speechwriters.

I am surprised you are not upset about Biden showing off his
grandchildren.

Eisboch

Why? It's traditional and appropriate at that moment- the end of the
speech at a convention - for the candidate's family to appear on stage.
Besides, Biden, especially, has a compelling family story, as I am sure
you know.

So...you're a Republican...what's your guess on the veep nom?

Wrong, ballot-breath. I am a registered nothing, consider myself an
Independent, although certainly admit to right leaning tendencies on most
issues. In some areas though, I am probably as liberal as you. gasp

I have a bit of a hang-up about the concept of being a "registered" member
of any political party. Doing so tends to make one accept and, by default,
support platform issues that one otherwise may not be in agreement with.
Lemmings. We saw that during the Dem's convention. Compromises of
principles by all for the "common good" of the party. Past differences
forgotten. Nope, not for me.

I vote for the person who I think will best serve the best interests of the
USA in national and international issues, not for the one who will best
forward a political party's agenda, developed through political compromise
and back room deals.

Eisboch

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:18:35 -0400, Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,
Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. wrote:

I didn't know about Biden's wife dying soon after he was
elected to Congress, but I could understand why he was so emotional
looking back on his career, his life and his family.

Not only his wife, but a young daughter was killed in that crash.
Senior Member

On Aug 28, 8:25*am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:
hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...

Hillary was absolutely masterful, Bill was damned good, Biden was
good and will get much better as he adapts to his new speechwriters.

I am surprised you are not upset about Biden showing off his
grandchildren.

Eisboch

Why? It's traditional and appropriate at that moment- the end of the
speech at a convention - for the candidate's family to appear on stage.
Besides, Biden, especially, has a compelling family story, as I am sure
you know.

A poster repeatedly posting photos of little clone grandchildren in a
usenet boating discussion group or discussion board doesn't pass the
"who gives a ****" test. It's not the same as posting photos of a
handsome and clever dog. Dogs are always on topic.

Poorly composed and exposed photos of an old stump and trash must also
be appropriate to this NG.

Don't forget the painted hoochie.. she should be out playing sports,
not practicing her "pouty face" for some perv with a camera..

What did you think of that touching photo of Eisboch sitting and
chatting with his son?- Hide quoted text -

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

You don't have to be "registered" to be a Republican or a Democrat. If
you vote mostly Republican, you are a Republican. You vote mostly
Republican, I am sure, especially for President.

I am a registered Democrat. I haven't read through a Democratic party
platform document in decades, probably not since 1970. I have no idea
what is in this year's "platform," and I couldn't care less. My father
in law is a lifelong registered Republican. I haven't asked him, but I
suspect he has never ever read a GOP party platform document.

So, what is your guess on the GOP veep?

--
No way, no how, no McCain!

hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

I think you completely missed the point that Eisboch was making.
Senior Member

On Aug 28, 8:32*am, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 05:11:21 -0700, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

I am surprised you are not upset about Biden showing off his
grandchildren.

Eisboch
snerk kids are tools to guys like that..

Biden may have some warts, but his parenting skills are not in question.. *

One of Biden's sons was elected and serves as attorney general of
Delaware, and the other is a lawyer and member of the board of directors
of Amtrak. I don't know what Ashley Biden, the daughter of Joe's second
marriage does, but I am pretty sure she doesn't make obscene gestures
into the camera when it is pointed at her.

I wonder what Justwait's kids will do when they are older? Follow their
father's example?

I dunno, one of my kids is an accountant, the other works for a non-
profit which tends to the poor, mostly folks from other countries and
American Indians.. Oh, and travels the world, oh, and just finished
her Masters.... Yup, as a stay home dad, I am pretty proud of my
kids... even if they have fun here and there. They trust and love
their parents..

Anyone hear McCain... hk General 40 August 22nd 08 04:00 AM
McCain Vic Smith General 0 August 21st 08 05:40 AM
How About Some McCain Waffles for Breakfast? hk General 11 August 14th 08 02:37 PM
The Real McCain - 2 hk General 6 August 11th 08 11:58 AM
Tom's Boy McCain...Nothing but B.S. hk General 2 August 11th 08 02:23 AM