Default Harry bores me

It was fun for a while Harry, but it's quickly become one big bore. All
you do is spout mindless Liberal rhetoric. There is no true content
there, and when someone pins you down a little, you either ignore him,
or insult him.

When you suggested I actually read the various health care proposals, I
asked you for a url where I could, and you ignored it. I can only assume
that those proposals aren't posted anywhere for all to see, and that
makes me suspicious that they wouldn't stand up under scrutiny. It
pushes me away from your guy, in case you haven't guessed that yet.

When you were in a discussion about labor unions I recounted my father's
story, and you ignored that, too. Apparently, you couldn't see a way to
defend that incident from the union member's viewpoint. That's not the
way to change my mind about labor unions, if you haven't guessed that yet.

It would be just as boring if you spouted mindless Conservative
rhetoric, too. While I am registered as a Republican, I consider myself
a Moderate. To both Conservatives and Liberals, that means I don't know
what to think. But to me, and I'm the only one I really count, that
means I think for myself. I look at both sides of a question, then
support the one that makes the most sense, to *me*. And if neither side
makes sense, I look for other answers.

So far, you haven't told me one thing that makes sense about how Obama
is going to make the things he wants to do actually work. Neither has
the McCain side. In fact, what little substance I've heard from both
sides only sounds like it would make things worse. I, for one, don't
want to hear about why the other guy isn't any good, and that is about
90% of what I'm hearing. The other 10% consists of promises with no
information of how they will actually work. It turns me off, every time.
Neither side offers answers that make sense, so I'm still looking.

If you can offer me some information that actually tells me something,
I'll read it. Otherwise, I've had it. I can ignore you, too.

TJ

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:23:43 -0400, TJ wrote:

It was fun for a while Harry, but it's quickly become one big bore.

snipped

I've had it. I can ignore you, too.

TJ

Join the ever-growing club!

Hey Harry... JohnH General 2 January 20th 07 03:29 PM
Hey Harry... Tim General 0 January 20th 07 01:41 PM
YO - Harry JohnH General 0 May 24th 06 01:25 AM
OT You were right Harry! Don White General 60 February 22nd 06 08:24 PM