Default $4.04/gallon.................

$4.04 is NOT a good price. Neither is $3.50.
Over time we forget.

"JimH" wrote in message
.......at our marina for 87 octane at the present time. It keep
going down every time the refill their tanks lately.

http://romps.com/location.html

I love it!

HK HK is offline

"JimH" wrote in message
.......at our marina for 87 octane at the present time. It keep
going down every time the refill their tanks lately.

http://romps.com/location.html

I love it!

When Bush took office, gasoline was approximately $1.30 a gallon at the
pump. I bought gas this week at WaWa, a chain of convenience stores that
is "competitive" on gas prices. $3.51 a gallon, which means it is
*still* almost three times higher than when the Bush Administration took
over. Diesel is still well above $4.00 a gallon.

The Bush Administration's "secret energy policies" were just another way
it screwed the middle and lower income classes in this country. Bush has
dug this country into a very deep hole.

--
No way, no how, no McCain!

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:14:51 -0400, hk wrote:

When Bush took office, gasoline was approximately $1.30 a gallon at the
pump. I bought gas this week at WaWa, a chain of convenience stores that
is "competitive" on gas prices. $3.51 a gallon, which means it is
*still* almost three times higher than when the Bush Administration took
over. Diesel is still well above $4.00 a gallon.

The Bush Administration's "secret energy policies" were just another way
it screwed the middle and lower income classes in this country. Bush has
dug this country into a very deep hole.

Bush owns China and Saudia Arabia, donchano.

Here, bright boy: http://tinyurl.com/o42at

"JimH" wrote in message
.......at our marina for 87 octane at the present time. It keep
going down every time the refill their tanks lately.

http://romps.com/location.html

I love it!

When Bush took office, gasoline was approximately $1.30 a gallon at the
pump. I bought gas this week at WaWa, a chain of convenience stores that
is "competitive" on gas prices. $3.51 a gallon, which means it is
*still* almost three times higher than when the Bush Administration took
over. Diesel is still well above $4.00 a gallon.

The Bush Administration's "secret energy policies" were just another way
it screwed the middle and lower income classes in this country. Bush has
dug this country into a very deep hole.

You realize, don't you, that the current state of global warming is all
Bill Clinton's fault. Follow along while I explain why...

During the Clinton administration, there was a crude oil glut on the
marketplace, with oil going for $10 or less per barrel and gasoline
$1.00 or even less. With gas being cheap and plentiful, the American
love affair with the gas-guzzling SUV/pickup/4WD vehicles climbed to its
height. Suddenly every soccer mom needed a minivan to cart her kids from
activity to activity, and any guy worth his salt in the snow-bound north
needed a 4WD pickup to get to work. Gas mileage plummeted and emissions
rose, despite EPA efforts to contain them.

With diesel fuel at such low levels, Americans were introduced to exotic
fruits and vegetables, and fresh out-of-local-season produce could
easily be shipped in from half a world away. It was cheaper to make
goods in China and Korea and ship them to the US than it was to make
them here with expensive American labor. Americans got used to it, then
they became addicted, and eventually just couldn't stop using more and
more cheap energy.

And it all began with Bill Clinton, because as President, he had
complete control of the international marketplace, and could change
prices at will. We have him to blame for the impending destruction of
the entire planet. *He* was our doom.

That makes just as much sense as blaming George Bush for current fuel
prices.

TJ

"TJ" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message
[...]

And they went up $1.50 in the last year with a Democrat controlled Congress.

Gas $1.99/gallon! Larry Cruising 78 January 30th 07 02:51 AM
$2.96 a gallon wf3h General 0 April 23rd 06 09:51 PM
$2.96 a gallon [email protected] General 0 April 23rd 06 04:18 AM
$2.96 a gallon JimH General 0 April 21st 06 10:21 PM
Gas to $3 a gallon. :( CCred68046 General 8 February 20th 04 11:03 PM