CCred68046

Default Gas to $3 a gallon. :(

CBS Marke****ch has an article on this today.... not good.
Sailing Fan

This is old news... it was on NPR radio over a week ago when Algeria and
Iran lead OPEC to cut production by 2.5 million barrels per day by April 1.
I think the solution is to USE 2.5 million barrels per day less. That
means more efficient cars AND boats! One more GOOD reason to upgrade to
a 4 stroke! To thumb your nose to OPEC.

CCred68046 wrote:
CBS Marke****ch has an article on this today.... not good.

Messing In Boats

Or to sail...

Capt. Jeff

Scott Downey

support the use of biodiesel
fuel produced from plants.

http://www.biodiesel.org/markets/mar/default.asp

"CCred68046" wrote in message
CBS Marke****ch has an article on this today.... not good.

JAXAshby

gas prices are going up because the dollar is falling in relation to the Euro
(US interest rates are way to low to attract Euros when at pariety) and oil is
priced in US dollars.

You wanna bitch about the price of gas or about how much money you made on your
house appreciately due to low interest rates. Your choice.

CCred68046 wrote:
CBS Marke****ch has an article on this today.... not good.

Rick

It's over $2/gal in San Diego today :-(

Capt Frank Hopkins

Moan, and the political birds are talking about raising the gas tax.
--
Capt. Frank

__c
\ _ | \_
__\_| oooo \_____
~~~~|______________/ ~~~~~
www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks
"CCred68046" wrote in message
CBS Marke****ch has an article on this today.... not good.

bb

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:00:19 GMT, "Capt Frank Hopkins"
wrote:

Moan, and the political birds are talking about raising the gas tax.
--

I say abolish the gas tax and borrow the money to build roads and
bridges.

bb

pump out or no pumpout head David Ditch General 30 November 5th 03 01:46 AM
gas tank question Jason General 34 September 27th 03 05:03 PM
Boston Whaler Montauk Bill Kiene General 10 September 4th 03 02:56 PM
Marina gas prices - how much are you paying this summer? Snafu General 22 August 3rd 03 03:52 AM