Default $4.04/gallon.................

........at our marina for 87 octane at the present time. It keep
going down every time the refill their tanks lately.

http://romps.com/location.html

I love it!

JimH wrote:
.......at our marina for 87 octane at the present time. It keep
going down every time the refill their tanks lately.

http://romps.com/location.html

I love it!

You should have been buying gas at the other marinas. You would have
been paying less.

On Aug 23, 9:59*pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:
JimH wrote:
.......at our marina for 87 octane at the present time. * It keep
going down every time the refill their tanks lately.

http://romps.com/location.html

I love it!

You should have been buying gas at the other marinas. *You would have
been paying less.

I did not buy gas yesterday or today. Regardless, I would love to know
other marinas on the Vermilion river selling gas as a lower price.

Please let me know.

On Aug 23, 9:57*pm, JimH wrote:
.......at our marina for 87 octane at the present time. * It keeps
going down every time they refill their tanks.

http://romps.com/location.html

I love it!

Mike wrote:
Still 5.89 a gal here.

--Mike

JimH wrote:
.......at our marina for 87 octane at the present time. It keep
going down every time the refill their tanks lately.

http://romps.com/location.html

I love it!

You should have been buying gas at the other marinas. You would have been
paying less.

While the experts keeps saying that there will be on effect the price of
oil by releasing the Alaskan and off shore drilling. The price of a
barrel of oil has dropped from over 140 to 110. The price started the
day after President Bush removed the presidential ban on off shore
drilling. More apparent oil, the price of the that apparent oil drops.
What would happen if congress removed their ban?

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 07:34:10 -0400, Keith nuttle
wrote:

Mike wrote:
Still 5.89 a gal here.

--Mike

JimH wrote:
.......at our marina for 87 octane at the present time. It keep
going down every time the refill their tanks lately.

http://romps.com/location.html

I love it!

You should have been buying gas at the other marinas. You would have been
paying less.

While the experts keeps saying that there will be on effect the price of
oil by releasing the Alaskan and off shore drilling. The price of a
barrel of oil has dropped from over 140 to 110. The price started the
day after President Bush removed the presidential ban on off shore
drilling. More apparent oil, the price of the that apparent oil drops.
What would happen if congress removed their ban?

The price of oil would drop further.

But then the libs would have fewer problems to whine about. That would not
be good. They must keep the dummies convinced that the USofA is going to
hell in a handbasket (and *not* a Longaberger basket) and that they are the
true saviors. In the meantime they will do what they can to remove
standards in public education to *keep* a sizeable stupid population.

Now, let's get this back on boats!

http://tinyurl.com/65nd9m

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 07:34:10 -0400, Keith nuttle wrote:

While the experts keeps saying that there will be on effect the price of
oil by releasing the Alaskan and off shore drilling. The price of a
barrel of oil has dropped from over 140 to 110. The price started the
day after President Bush removed the presidential ban on off shore
drilling. More apparent oil, the price of the that apparent oil drops.
What would happen if congress removed their ban?

Was it the ban, or Bernanke's comments?

http://money.cnn.com/2008/07/15/markets/oil/index.htm

hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 07:34:10 -0400, Keith nuttle wrote:

While the experts keeps saying that there will be on effect the price of
oil by releasing the Alaskan and off shore drilling. The price of a
barrel of oil has dropped from over 140 to 110. The price started the
day after President Bush removed the presidential ban on off shore
drilling. More apparent oil, the price of the that apparent oil drops.
What would happen if congress removed their ban?

Was it the ban, or Bernanke's comments?

http://money.cnn.com/2008/07/15/markets/oil/index.htm

It was Americans cutting back on their use of gasoline, a trend that
should be promoted.

You do understand that the ONLY reason American's cut back on their use
of gas was due to the increase in cost of gas. Since you blame all of
that on GWB, I guess you feel his energy policy is a success.

Gas $1.99/gallon! Larry Cruising 78 January 30th 07 02:51 AM
$2.96 a gallon wf3h General 0 April 23rd 06 09:51 PM
$2.96 a gallon [email protected] General 0 April 23rd 06 04:18 AM
$2.96 a gallon JimH General 0 April 21st 06 10:21 PM
Gas to $3 a gallon. :( CCred68046 General 8 February 20th 04 11:03 PM