HK HK is offline

Default Interesting analysis .... Obama/Biden

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news
Eisboch wrote:

Which (heh - this is a good one) would mean that Biden is Obama's
Cheney. :)

Which, now that I think about it, makes a lot of sense.

Exactly. The same thought crossed my mind earlier this morning.

Eisboch

Except, of course, that if Obama is "weak" on foreign policy, he is strong
in many other areas. Bush had and has no knowledge of anything except how
to screw things up.

Obama isn't running against Bush.
McCain, like Biden, has many years in the Senate.

But, there won't be a direct matchup between McCain and Biden. Debates
will be between Obama and McCain and Biden and whomever. In reality,
nobody really pays attention to the VP contest.

Eisboch

Please. Obama is running against Bush/McCain. It was the Bush policies
that McCain supports that screwed up this country.
Bush-Bush-Bush/McCain-McCain-McCain. Get used to it.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Please. Obama is running against Bush/McCain. It was the Bush policies
that McCain supports that screwed up this country.
Bush-Bush-Bush/McCain-McCain-McCain. Get used to it.

I don't think it's me that has to get used to it.

Eisboch

hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news
Eisboch wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
message ...

[...]

I remember when Harry had complete respect and admiration for McCain,
for his years of service to our country and the sacrifices he made as a
POW, but that was when he said the republicans would never chose him as
their candidate. It is amazing how some peoples values change.
DK DK is offline

John H. wrote:

Go ahead and call it. You did pretty well on gas prices, although another
fifty cent decline wouldn't bother me much.

Warp17 won't see that price drop until they refill the tanks at his marina.

Biden D.Duck General 21 August 23rd 08 08:17 PM
A visit with an interesting guy who builds an interesting boat.... [email protected] General 8 June 16th 06 04:46 AM
GPS Performance analysis Alberto \(Tilax\) Electronics 14 January 23rd 05 10:22 PM
Oil analysis question Tamaroak Cruising 2 October 26th 04 02:41 AM