Default The week in DC..

For those of you who were interested in my kids trip to DC.. Here is a
list of the countries where the kids came from that my daughters were
working with..

Bangladesh
Mexico
India
Serbia
Saudi Arabia
Colombia
Slovakia
Nigeria
Kazakhstan
Jordan
Sri Lanka
Pakistan
Montenegro

It was fun for the mouse during class, she was hanging with a coule of
kids from Mexco, Sri Lanka, and the other one was from Montenegro.. .

More later..

Week 365 Capt. Rob ASA 7 July 15th 06 12:50 AM
this week... Steve Leyland ASA 4 April 14th 05 02:30 AM
What a week! NotPony ASA 7 January 18th 05 05:31 PM
What a week! Scott Vernon ASA 24 May 17th 04 12:02 PM
Bay Week Scott Vernon ASA 2 August 7th 03 11:57 PM