posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Week 365

Let's go by week....every day is just too much work for a guy like Joe
who never sails poor Redcloud!!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Day 50

That Dickweed Rob has had his POS French whore in the water, and only
another 60 and the sad sack will put the bitch on the hard to hogg and
freeze for half a year. What a waste of a good boat, good thing he does
not have a good boat.

Capt Joe

Rob wrote:
Let's go by week....every day is just too much work for a guy like Joe
who never sails poor Redcloud!!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

That Dickweed Rob has had his POS French whore in the water

Someone sounds jealous and bitter! I really don't want to mention any
names but his initials are Joe Redcloud!!!

Hey, Joe...have you untied poor Redcloud all year?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Let's go by week....every day is just too much work for a guy like Joe
who never sails poor Redcloud!!!!

That's not fair, Bob. Why should Joe sail Redcloud. After all, Redcloud
isn't really a sailing vessel.

BTW, have you decided what to do the next time that you encounter 30Kts of
wind? Abandon ship?? Call the lifeboat?? Give up and die???

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa

BTW, have you decided what to do the next time that you encounter 30Kts
of
wind? Abandon ship?? Call the lifeboat?? Give up and die???

I think I'm going with "scream like a girl!" even if it's not one of
your choices!
What can I say...the Beneteau is fast.

RB
35s5