Scott Vernon

Default What a week!

Painted new boot and cove stripes on the boat. Turned out ok, looks good
from a distance. Here's a pic, before I removed the tape.
http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data...non/294176.JPG got busy and
forgot to take one after tape removal.

Asked the yard guys when I could get in, they answered, 'how about after we
put this next one in?'' Great! Couldn't ask for more. So I'm in now! You
other Northern sailors now that feeling of the first sail after lay-up.
The new fid blocks and mainsheet are sooo nice and smooth compared to the
old ones.

A local skipper was two short, so he invited me to crew on his Bristol
32~35(?) for the Wed. night beer can race. Fun race, nice skipper. Heard
yelling from another boat , that gave us a laugh. Came in third. On the way
back to his slip, skipper went below, I was driving, around 2100, two
jetskis blasted up and asked for directions to their dock (which I didn't
know) . They tried to run down some power boats (lucky they weren't run
over) with no luck. The girl was screaming at her boyfriend. 15 minutes
later I saw them , barely, sitting in the river. They ran out of gas! She
was crying. We towed them back to their dock where people were waiting for
them. Don't any PWCs have lights?

Thursday was windy, reefed the main in the slip, only rolled out half the
genny, doing 5.5 ~ 6.5 kts without really trying (I'm lazy) . Nice! Sailed
by the local sailing center, hove to, ate my sandwich and watched 20 some
kids on Excites race to the island and back. Sailed back to the marina in
time to watch the small boat Thurs. night race. Thistles, 470s, FS. Close
racing ,at least till the one capsized.
http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data...non/983106.JPG

in this pic there really is 3 boats , honest.
http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data...non/486795.JPG

Might have stayed down today but then I remembered, Lisa's graduation is
tomorrow, summa cum laude, whatever the heck that means. Hope it means
she'll be working soon.

Scotty

SAIL LOCO

Don't any PWCs have lights?

No. They are not supposed to be on the water after sunset.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
SAIL LOCO

The boat looks good. Much nicer lines than 70s era boats.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
Bobsprit

Holy cow! What a tub!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RB
Wally

Bobsprit wrote:

Holy cow! What a tub!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nurse!! Bobby's meds are wearing off again!!

--
Wally
www.forthsailing.com

Scott Vernon

Thanks, I think so too. And my stern ladder is the correct size.

boobs jealousy will soon have him typing something idiotic.

Scotty

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
The boat looks good. Much nicer lines than 70s era boats.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

Bobsprit

Painted new boot and cove stripes on the boat. Turned out ok, looks good
from a distance.

You need to get further away!

Bwahahahaha! What a tub!

RB
Horvath

On Fri, 14 May 2004 11:35:07 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

Painted new boot and cove stripes on the boat. Turned out ok, looks good
from a distance. Here's a pic, before I removed the tape.
http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data...non/294176.JPG got busy and
forgot to take one after tape removal.

My boat's been in the water for a week. I had my first race on
Wednesday.

Scott Vernon

what's your point?

"Horvath" wrote

My boat's been in the water for a week. I had my first race on
Wednesday.

Horvath

On Fri, 14 May 2004 20:50:34 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

what's your point?

"Horvath" wrote

My boat's been in the water for a week. I had my first race on
Wednesday.

You're wasting time when you should be sailing, like me.