Default Apocalypse canceled...

USA - 5 Canada - 4

Whew - good thing too. I was getting ready saddle up my white horse
Binky and start pillaging with War, Famine and Death. :)
HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
USA - 5 Canada - 4

Whew - good thing too. I was getting ready saddle up my white horse
Binky and start pillaging with War, Famine and Death. :)

I wonder who moderated the game? :)

RMR RMR is offline

Hummm, my last post got nailed.. I mentioned violets?

Anyway, you can still pillage, we won't tell..

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 21:02:14 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

USA - 5 Canada - 4

Whew - good thing too. I was getting ready saddle up my white horse
Binky and start pillaging with War, Famine and Death. :)

USA - 5 Canada - 4

Whew - good thing too. I was getting ready saddle up my white horse
Binky and start pillaging with War, Famine and Death. :)

Is this baseball?? Man, are you guys behind the times.
Up here you can watch the events as they happen.. all night long.