BoatBanter.com

-   -   Apocalypse canceled... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97111-apocalypse-canceled.html)

Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] August 16th 08 10:02 PM

Apocalypse canceled...

USA - 5 Canada - 4

Whew - good thing too. I was getting ready saddle up my white horse
Binky and start pillaging with War, Famine and Death. :)

HK August 16th 08 10:07 PM

Apocalypse canceled...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
USA - 5 Canada - 4

Whew - good thing too. I was getting ready saddle up my white horse
Binky and start pillaging with War, Famine and Death. :)

I wonder who moderated the game? :)

RMR August 16th 08 10:08 PM

Apocalypse canceled...

Hummm, my last post got nailed.. I mentioned violets?

Anyway, you can still pillage, we won't tell..

Don White August 16th 08 10:37 PM

Apocalypse canceled...

USA - 5 Canada - 4

Whew - good thing too. I was getting ready saddle up my white horse
Binky and start pillaging with War, Famine and Death. :)

Is this baseball?? Man, are you guys behind the times.
Up here you can watch the events as they happen.. all night long.