Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.paddle,rec.scuba,uk.rec.boats.paddle,rec.boats.paddle.touring

Default Why the Law of the Sea has to be the Law of the Jungle?

It is a jungle. From the law of gross tonnage that Lee mentions to
the fact that there are oodles of natural things out there that can
kill you. Powerboats aren't the only thing. (As a matter of fact,
I've had a powerboat with a bunch of teenagers almost sink their own
boat trying to play "sink the kayak" when they caught me on a lake in
Virginia. They gave up in frustration, I barely even got wet. Unless
it runs you over or something, a powerboat is no match for a kayak. It
can seem a little scary, however.) It is much safer to sit inside and
watch TV.

The jungle drums... [email protected] General 4 October 20th 06 01:38 AM
The jungle drums... basskisser General 3 October 20th 06 01:32 AM
Jim in the Jungle Flying Tadpole ASA 3 April 3rd 04 01:47 AM