Default The jungle drums...

Tom Francis wrote:
are silent.

This is not a good sign. :)

Hmm, no admonishment from Chuck for posting off topic??
I wonder why.......

basskisser wrote:
Tom Francis wrote:
are silent.

This is not a good sign. :)

Hmm, no admonishment from Chuck for posting off topic??
I wonder why.......

Here, again, is the answer you keep insisting you don't get.

Tom's OT posts are not political cut n' pastes dumped here to try to
start a fight.

If there are some words in the previous sentence that you can't
understand, please point them out and we'll try to get you some
personalized help.

Chuck Gould wrote:
basskisser wrote:
Tom Francis wrote:
are silent.

This is not a good sign. :)

Hmm, no admonishment from Chuck for posting off topic??
I wonder why.......

Here, again, is the answer you keep insisting you don't get.

Tom's OT posts are not political cut n' pastes dumped here to try to
start a fight.

If there are some words in the previous sentence that you can't
understand, please point them out and we'll try to get you some
personalized help.

Oh, I see. So they have to be political. Or someone has to deem them a
post that isn't intended to start a fight......
Interesting. Wonder who it is that takes it upon themself to moderate
this group?

How about the Shut up and play tag topic? Do you think that was to try
and get a rise out of someone?

Dan Dan is offline

basskisser wrote:

Chuck Gould wrote:

basskisser wrote:

Tom Francis wrote:

are silent.

This is not a good sign. :)

Hmm, no admonishment from Chuck for posting off topic??
I wonder why.......

Here, again, is the answer you keep insisting you don't get.

Tom's OT posts are not political cut n' pastes dumped here to try to
start a fight.

If there are some words in the previous sentence that you can't
understand, please point them out and we'll try to get you some
personalized help.

Oh, I see. So they have to be political. Or someone has to deem them a
post that isn't intended to start a fight......
Interesting. Wonder who it is that takes it upon themself to moderate
this group?

How about the Shut up and play tag topic? Do you think that was to try
and get a rise out of someone?

The word "childish" was omitted from this post. Must be Kevin posting
as you on your ISP account.

Drums, guitar, keyboard, vocals...................... JimH General 5 August 23rd 06 04:59 PM
Scout beats up the drums Scout ASA 10 June 28th 06 12:06 AM
FA: Steel drums on ebay - ends today - Double Seconds [email protected] General 2 February 23rd 06 12:25 AM
Miami Parks hostile to kayakers DonQuijote1954 Touring 60 December 2nd 04 08:56 PM
Jim in the Jungle Flying Tadpole ASA 3 April 3rd 04 01:47 AM